• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

I wonder if Cummings pending departure is because Bojo is about to accept too many EU conditions?

Who could have foreseen that a country of 67m vs an EU conglomerate of 27 nations and 300+m people, with a UK GDP closer to that of Italy than it is to France, that we did not indeed, hold all the cards?

I'm gobsmacked.

Anyway, aside from that, Cummings and Cain departing, rats leaving a sinking ship perhaps? I can't see how Bojo can go on from crisis to crisis, his only benefit is that we're miles away from another GE.

But is anyone surprised? This is a guy promoted way above his paygrade because he doesn't comb his hair and shags about. No matter whether you vote Tory, Labour or the Raving Mad Looney Party, you still want the absolute best in charge of the country, and we have a bunch of fudging clowns.

If his plan was to fudge up the UK and exit just before the mob with the pitchforks arrives it has been executed to perfection.

The funny part is, are we really that surprised?
The whole Brexit thing is in keeping with the times and populism and the idiots who swallowed their claptrap, bless’um.

If his plan was to fudge up the UK and exit just before the mob with the pitchforks arrives it has been executed to perfection.

A Russian agent? The classic Oxford education, spends couple of years in Russia, delivers Brexit for a Swiss bank account of washed rubles.

In all seriousness he did have some invention and freshness, but he’d probably exhausted most of it. A lot of his promise he couldn’t deliver. A master at getting people excited by ideas but not one to deliver.

Something had to give as real Brexit arrived. The solution wasn’t more Brexit - a no deal exit - and he had to go. Wrote it in May, he would have looked a lot better if he’d walked then.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

A Russian agent? The classic Oxford education, spends couple of years in Russia, delivers Brexit for a Swiss bank account of washed rubles.

In all seriousness he did have some invention and freshness, but he’d probably exhausted most of it. A lot of his promise he couldn’t deliver. A master at getting people excited by ideas but not one to deliver.

Something had to give as real Brexit arrived. The solution wasn’t more Brexit - a no deal exit - and he had to go. Wrote it in May, he would have looked a lot better if he’d walked then.

Advisors and delivery are different areas.
Who could have foreseen that a country of 67m vs an EU conglomerate of 27 nations and 300+m people, with a UK GDP closer to that of Italy than it is to France, that we did not indeed, hold all the cards?

I'm gobsmacked.

Anyway, aside from that, Cummings and Cain departing, rats leaving a sinking ship perhaps? I can't see how Bojo can go on from crisis to crisis, his only benefit is that we're miles away from another GE.

But is anyone surprised? This is a guy promoted way above his paygrade because he doesn't comb his hair and shags about. No matter whether you vote Tory, Labour or the Raving Mad Looney Party, you still want the absolute best in charge of the country, and we have a bunch of fudging clowns.

Is this an alternative fact? UK GDP is above France and Italy - https://www.imf.org/external/datamapper/NGDPD@WEO/OEMDC/ADVEC/WEOWORLD

The Russian moles tend to go cambridge, if you know your history.

[QUOTE="SpurMeUp, post: 1378263,

The Cambridge 5 were the patsies who got caught.[/QUOTE]

Oh my GHod. Haha I think you might be one of the most interesting ones on here. I will buy you a beer one time at a game and fcuk the football, just stand there and chat.

Disagree with you on the EU but respect your right to hold those views.

Back