• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

To be fair that’s what I like about him!

I’ve always thought Jezza was far more comfortable fighting from the back of the room rather than fighting from the podium.

Back of the room suits him, he can be as principled, difficult, outdated etc (or whatever) as he likes, it has no consequence.

He's not at the back of the room now though, and after these years doesnt look like he has worked that out.

He's not at the back of the room now though, and after these years doesnt look like he has worked that out.

Because he arrogance won't allow it, for someone who is of the people I find him incredibly false and arrogant. The Labour party have never recovered from Iraq I don't believe and they may never recover from these lost years with him as leader.

I honestly couldnt say its arrogance for sure, I find it hard to get a read on him.

I think in many ways he is a throwback, been touting the same politics for 40 years safe in the knowledge itll never mean anything - only to find himself front and centre and unprepared.

Sometimes he seems arrogant, sometimes stubborn, often he seems basically scared to me - I certainly dont think he enjoys the limelight.

There are many things, arrogance as well I expect - but not any single thing.

And if you vote for Conservatives, not saying you do personally but if you did, you could say that you must hold some Conservative values much more higher than their record in running the public services into the ground?

There is alot out there for all to see and for Labour and Conservatives that includes track records in powers which is why, as I keep saying, we are where we are now.

Yes, and that's why I, even as a business man can't vote Tory.

That's the thing, examine real things (as apposed to the Sun or Telegraph's headlines) and the EU is decent, its mandate charming - to help nations work together. It is our government that needs attention.

I would agree on this and also loop it back to our original conversation and the failing of government.

Every leader, politician, rival or ally have been saying gracious things, showing a little sympathy and humanity.

Then....

Corbyn blasts May and calls for election

Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn has reacted to Mrs May’s statement, calling for an “immediate” general reaction.

He will soon face his third Conservative PM as Labour leader.

He says: “The Prime Minister is right to have resigned. She has now accepted what the country has known for months: she cannot govern, and nor can her divided and disintegrating party.

“The burning injustices she promised to tackle three years ago are even starker today.

“The Conservative Party has utterly failed the country over Brexit and is unable to improve people’s lives or deal with their most pressing needs.

“Parliament is deadlocked and the Conservatives offer no solutions to the other major challenges facing our country.

“The last thing the country needs is weeks of more Conservative infighting followed by yet another unelected Prime Minister.

“Whoever becomes the new Conservative Leader must let the people decide our country’s future, through an immediate general election.”

Classy heh? Cant even let the ink dry on her letter before champing at the bit for his precious election he puts above everything else.

WTF? You post some truly bizarre stuff on here, but this one is RIGHT up there.

Back