• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

It's never a single issue, if you believe that you are being extremely niave.

Every Vote for Farage normalises his views.

Like i said, I'm not saying to you or anyone else how to vote. Just explaining what your vote means in the bigger picture.

Vote Brexit party if you (or anyone else wants) just own the consequence of your actions.

And what Im saying to you is that you are wrong.

Were this local/national elections, with a wide ranging manifesto including the things you speak of then yes - much more of a point and much more to consider.

In the European elections, with a party that doesnt have a manifesto because the bloody name says it all - then for me you are just adding a hell of a lot of BS to this that just isnt there.

I dont agree with Fracking, nor dismantling the NHS, but honestly I wouldnt have attributed those views to Farage either. And I dont imagine many of Joe Public would either. He is the very definition of one note.

Take a straw poll round the office, my bet is ALL will say he wants Brexit and none will mention the rest.

Voting for him is voting for Brexit, not the rest of it. Its not normalising anything else.

And what Im saying to you is that you are wrong.

Were this local/national elections, with a wide ranging manifesto including the things you speak of then yes - much more of a point and much more to consider.

In the European elections, with a party that doesnt have a manifesto because the bloody name says it all - then for me you are just adding a hell of a lot of BS to this that just isnt there.

I dont agree with Fracking, nor dismantling the NHS, but honestly I wouldnt have attributed those views to Farage either. And I dont imagine many of Joe Public would either. He is the very definition of one note.

Take a straw poll round the office, my bet is ALL will say he wants Brexit and none will mention the rest.

Voting for him is voting for Brexit, not the rest of it. Its not normalising anything else.

You kind of prove my point here.

Those are his views, you can easily find that out with a simple Google search.

You didn't know they were his views, but now you do (or will after a search on Google)

So if you still vote for the Brexit party you will be normalising those views. And if the NHS is dismantled and the next government takes a very pro fracking stance, then you would have contributed to that. Not the sole cause of it obviously... But a contributing factor.

I'm not saying that is your intent. And I'm not telling you how to vote. I'm just explaining what a vote for the brexit party actually means.

It means a vote for hard Brexit yes, but it means other things to.

If you are happy with that, then vote for them.

Just own your decision, and the consequence of your actions.

Because anyone has set out a detailed agenda for what they are going to achieve in the EU Parliament between July and October? The biggest party in the country haven't even bothered campaigning.

No. Because amongst other things, who knows what Labours stance is??? Will they be counted pro EU or pro brexit?

This means that it is far from a proxy referendum on Brexit.

No. Because amongst other things, who knows what Labours stance is??? Will they be counted pro EU or pro brexit?

This means that it is far from a proxy referendum on Brexit.

That's why no one is voting for Labour - they're likely to have haemorrhaged all their votes to the Brexit Party and the Lib Dems. They've manoeuvred themselves into irrelevance for this election, as have the Tories.

That's why no one is voting for Labour - they're likely to have haemorrhaged all their votes to the Brexit Party and the Lib Dems. They've manoeuvred themselves into irrelevance for this election, as have the Tories.

Yet they will still come second or third, so how will you count their votes? You can't with any degree of certainty. That's why it's flimflam to say that this a proxy referendum.

It's much worse than that. They are much further right then the one nation Tories. All the while masquerading as some kind of stick it to the elite party.

It is almost laughable that Farange, rakes in a fortune on the teat of Europe, whilst campaigning against it and people have no problem. Conflict of interest is not part of their philosophy apparently. All you get in reply to justify this cnut, is false equivalence arguments, i. e, "they're all cnuts."

Love how the crypto fascist media are attempting to conflate this vote into some sort of impending crisis, because it's all so important. Yeah, right when about 30% of the vote turn out.

You kind of prove my point here.

Those are his views, you can easily find that out with a simple Google search.

You didn't know they were his views, but now you do (or will after a search on Google)

So if you still vote for the Brexit party you will be normalising those views. And if the NHS is dismantled and the next government takes a very pro fracking stance, then you would have contributed to that. Not the sole cause of it obviously... But a contributing factor.

I'm not saying that is your intent. And I'm not telling you how to vote. I'm just explaining what a vote for the brexit party actually means.

It means a vote for hard Brexit yes, but it means other things to.

If you are happy with that, then vote for them.

Just own your decision, and the consequence of your actions.

And I am telling you, you are wrong.

Had Farage campaigned on killing the NHS, had the Brexit Party made itself about Fracking and not a single issue, you would have a point.

Were Farage known for more than being a one note career speaker on Brexit you would have a point.

None of these things are true though. He/They do not promote the things you associate with them.

"Own my decision" - you are heaping mountains of brick onto a very simple thing. It is YOUR narrative, nobody elses.

Farage and the Brexit Party are a single issue entity, it is that simple.

And it is not naive to think so, nor to deny the further conspiracy you add to it.

Had Farage campaigned on killing the NHS, had the Brexit Party made itself about Fracking and not a single issue, you would have a point.

Were Farage known for more than being a one note career speaker on Brexit you would have a point.

None of these things are true though. He/They do not promote the things you associate with them.

"Own my decision" - you are heaping mountains of brick onto a very simple thing. It is YOUR narrative, nobody elses.

And it is not naive to think so, nor to deny the further conspiracy you add to it.

They are at the very least useful idiots of the Tories, by hiving voters away from Labour and protecting Tory majorities.

It is almost laughable that Farange, rakes in a fortune on the teat of Europe, whilst campaigning against it and people have no problem. Conflict of interest is not part of their philosophy apparently. All you get in reply to justify this cnut, is false equivalence arguments, i. e, "they're all cnuts."

Totally. He could donate the money he’s paid by the EU to something good. He’s getting paid by Aaron Banks (aka Russian money) to the tune of half a mil a year - with his speaking gigs etc included.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Reactions: DTA

Bruv I'm not going to change your mind and that's fine.

But if the NHS is dismantled in X years time, know that you played a small part in making that happen.

It offers a protest vote outlet. Yes it will be up to Labour to win them, but their presence simply makes that job all the harder. Farage knows exactly what he is doing.

Im fine with that. It shouldnt be easy.

I think all parties should really earn their votes. IMHO the big two get most of theirs "just because".

Bruv I'm not going to change your mind and that's fine.

But if the NHS is dismantled in X years time, know that you played a small part in making that happen.

If the NHS is dismantled in X years time itll have fudge all to do with me voting Brexit Party in Euro elections, but everything to do with successive governments (red and blue) completely neglecting what it actually needs. Bruv.

Im fine with that. It shouldnt be easy.

I think all parties should really earn their votes. IMHO the big two get most of theirs "just because".

If the NHS is dismantled in X years time itll have fudge all to do with me voting Brexit Party in Euro elections, but everything to do with successive governments (red and blue) completely neglecting what it actually needs. Bruv.

You're not getting it, but that's ok too.

Some people just can't see the bigger picture.

Back