• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

PODCAST - The Game Is About Glory - Crouching Bielsa, Hidden FKW Chat

milo

Jack L. Jones
Episode 24

This week @thfcsteff, @milo, @GPRD81 and @awesome dawson determine whether Bielsa knows Mason’s inside leg measurements, whether burgundy counts as red, if salmon pink is part of our club history and exactly what it takes to be classed as a full kit clown shoe. All this AND Dad jokes? Who said our season was ending quietly.
  • Leeds United v Tottenham Hotspur
  • Our favourite football kits
  • Tottenham Hotspur v Wolverhampton Wanderers

We'd really appreciate it if you could find time to leave a positive review on Apple Podcasts or help spread the word on social media.

Apple Podcasts

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-game-is-about-glory/id1549996381

Spotify

https://open.spotify.com/show/2TL6nSBfDK0Dn7laU2Vcqp?si=zwUheITvQnSIyqyzKR0CE

Google Podcasts

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aH...ibGljL3Nob3dzL3RoZS1nYW1lLWlzLWFib3V0LWdsb3J5

RSS Feed

https://feeds.acast.com/public/shows/5ff4636ed6e3f1135f46f0cb

I remember when I was a kid my dad came home from work in his red Clancy Docwra uniform with a post it note with walkers autograph on it
We thought, cool nice one
My mum though told me what had happened
My dad and his gang had been driving down the road when my dad saw Walker walking after getting out of his car. My dad got the lads to pull over and run down the road to catch Walker to get his autograph... Walker saw the all red outfit and thought he was arsenal so ran himself.... the chase was on
Walker pegged it and ran into a greasy spoon cafe place at a parade of shops. My dad saw him go in. His mates turnaround in the van and all caught up with him. They caught up with my dad and all went with him into the cafe but no Walker. My dad asked the guy behind the counter and told the man he was a Spurs fan.... and out pops Walker form behind the counter. He thought my dad was an arsenal fan after him to hurt him, especially as he was all in red and chasing after him full pelt
Then my dad realised he had nothing for him to sign... so the cafe owner gave him a post it note
That weekend my dad brought me walkers pony multi coloured top which i still have somewhere

Enjoyed the pod again chaps. An overlooked kit is the Kappa all blue away kit with Thomson in white as sponsors, think it was 04/05 season. Can't think of any memorable performances in that kit, but i think it is very nice. The first Kappa home kit we had was a bit brick, and i think we had that for 2 seasons (although i could easily be wrong), and i understand why kits don't last more than a season, but if they did i would be tempted to buy one for the first time in 10 years or so

As an aside, i listened to Crouchie's pod with Mark Noble, and definitely not surprising news, but i thought Noble came across as a right penis - his anecdote with Ogbanna epitomised his tacoishness.

Enjoyed the pod again chaps. An overlooked kit is the Kappa all blue away kit with Thomson in white as sponsors, think it was 04/05 season. Can't think of any memorable performances in that kit, but i think it is very nice. The first Kappa home kit we had was a bit brick, and i think we had that for 2 seasons (although i could easily be wrong), and i understand why kits don't last more than a season, but if they did i would be tempted to buy one for the first time in 10 years or so

As an aside, i listened to Crouchie's pod with Mark Noble, and definitely not surprising news, but i thought Noble came across as a right penis - his anecdote with Ogbanna epitomised his tacoishness.

Will check that episode out. I love Crouchy's pod. Along with the 5 Live football daily, though Crouchy's is (for me) the gold standard as it has fun with itself and gets into odd areas at times yet leaves you feeling like you're at the pub with him!

Back