• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Players you forgot played for us.

Not one I’ve forgotten, but always just seems a strange one. Came and went!

View attachment 8784

Steve Hodge.

(or Roger Nilsen, they all look the same to me nowadays).

He was a decent player what i would call a bits and piece footballer, could do most things well but did not stand out in any particular strength.

7dc8d2b78f9ca82c929af3a431ef724f.jpg

Ramon Vega, one of the many poor players we have as a CH. Although he was our best player in the final against Leciester in the L cup. Crap game.

Who was that South African midfielder who scored an absolute screamer for us, mabezia? Something like that i think.

Would have been around the same time dean marney was doing his thing.

Ramon Vega, one of the many poor players we have as a CH. Although he was our best player in the final against Leciester in the L cup. Crap game.

I was very fond of him, fudge-ups aside, he was very good at times as you say. I believe he's become very successful in law since retiring.

Back