• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Players you forgot played for us.

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
I was on a real madrid board earlier saying how we should sign Gudjohnsen as i think he could do a halaand and be a real star of the future, whether it is genetics or the fact that the fathers can pass on the expert coaching they received.

Seems the are a lot of sons following in their fathers footsteps, Thuram is another who looks very very good.

Anyway completely forgot Gudjohnsen played for us, odd because for years he was one of my favourite strikers, reminded me so much of Sheringham.

I was on a real madrid board earlier saying how we should sign Gudjohnsen as i think he could do a halaand and be a real star of the future, whether it is genetics or the fact that the fathers can pass on the expert coaching they received.

Seems the are a lot of sons following in their fathers footsteps, Thuram is another who looks very very good.

Anyway completely forgot Gudjohnsen played for us, odd because for years he was one of my favourite strikers, reminded me so much of Sheringham.

I like Thuram a lot. I haven't seen Gudjohnsen

I think they still get a leg up which might cover their lack of talent. I do think Casper Smeichal is a top keeper though. Surprised he hasn’t gone anywhere bigger.

I wonder whether the blend of nature, nurture and nepotism is different with footballing dynasties than in journalistic or political ones.

I would think it is because it is such a results based industry and the is no where to hide if your not good enough.

Hagi is another one who is starting to make name for himself.

It is funny that im making this point when black people are protesting rightly so about what a level playing field. It is almost like the sons of ex pro's are getting a leg up through the extra training, which i guess could be classed as unfair.

Can not remember a time when we had so many sons of former players playing the game.

Half expecting us to get another allen in the team.

I have seen clips of him from youth games, naturally two footed.

Did you watch the german game last night? I did specifically for Thuram, Elvedi and Zakira. Some lovely players there.

Yeah. I enjoy watching Gladbach, although they haven't been the best since the restart

He was an absolute class act, I was gutted when we didn't extend the loan (or whatever the details were) - we should have kept him for as long as he was able to keep going. Irrespective of age, his kind of quality is a rare commodity.

He was an absolute class act, I was gutted when we didn't extend the loan (or whatever the details were) - we should have kept him for as long as he was able to keep going. Irrespective of age, his kind of quality is a rare commodity.

Did he fcuk up a semi final? Shiuld have scored. Dont remember something like that i think.

Back