• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Players focus.

Roy1983

Edward Sheringham
Could the whole Redknapp saga really be behind the nightmare at the library II last sunday in that it affected the players or is this more media flimflam?

I'm hoping there isn't a catastrophic collapse if so.

Something very very strange happened last weekend, and if I were a conspiracy theorist, it was almost as if a betting syndicate had got into the whole situation. From the decision to not play your strongest side, right up to the bizarre way in which we simply did not do what we've done all season, it was like the twilight zone. I read in an interview today that Ledders was saying even as Ade put the pen away, they were discussing how to stop them 'coming at us'...simple. One forward presses higher up the pitch, second forward drops into the hole and the whole side presses more diligently.

I think we'll win tomm. Put simply, I don't believe we can play that badly again all season, and I think that they'll be so chastened by it, they'll respond tenfold tomm. If you're a top side and if you're up for it, 'tis the perfect game to play off the back of 'that one'...

Could the whole Redknapp saga really be behind the nightmare at the library II last sunday in that it affected the players or is this more media flimflam?

I'm hoping there isn't a catastrophic collapse if so.

Had we not had that superb performance v Saudi Sportswashing Machine I would 100% agree, but right now I'm clinging to the hope it was just a bad day at the office.
Tomorrow may well change my mind and I'll certainly be looking closely at the commitment shown by the players

Had we not had that superb performance v Saudi Sportswashing Machine I would 100% agree, but right now I'm clinging to the hope it was just a bad day at the office.
Tomorrow may well change my mind and I'll certainly be looking closely at the commitment shown by the players

We'll be up for it mate, and again, I think we'll win...Johnny Evans is there to be taken...

The performance tommorow is more important than the result in some ways. We'll all take a lucky 3pts, by playing sh#t, dont get me wrong.

But I want the confidence back, with some heart, and great football, so we can believe that even if we lose, we will spank a lesser team than Utd. Im starting to believe big time again.

The pressure's on, lets see what we are REALLY made of

I dont care if we lose but we better not look like we are bricking it. I will not be there for it but i am up for the stevengae game wednesday and i want to start seeing some performances.

Back