• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Players Cars

southstand1882

Mitchell Thomas
Sam Wallace 1st team car park at #THFC training ground. Matt black Chrysler Camaro with red stripes on bonnet. Even @Matt_Lawton_DM impressed

HPE650-Camaro-Front.jpg

So who owns the Camaro? Benoit?

What cars do the players drive?

If Harry leaves for the England job we should bring in Jurgen as the new manager, he can force all the players to drive a Volkswagen Beetle.

IMG_3634.JPG

The bloke in that pic is thinking - You flash prick i do all the proper work around here.

Why is this in SNV?
It has nothing to do with football, opinions about football, or footballing news

surely this is more a random subject

or some motoring tossfest site

Matt black and other matt colours seem to be taking London by storm at the mo.... My coach route takes me right through St. Johns Wood/Baker Street/Marble Arch/Park Lane and I often see cars done up in Matt black, matt white, even seen a matt blue Porsche! Seems to certainly be a growing craze that I'm sure footballers no doubt have latched right onto

Huddlestone's car looked far better without the paint job! Why did he think it was needed?

What car would you have if you were a footballer?

Back