• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

It's like having 10 men, he is fudging useless, waddles back, points and shouts at other to do something all whilst he is standing around with hands on hips. The 1 thing i absolutely hate about the bloke is the fact when a decision does not go his way he will let play continue but will stand still shouting at the ref. The guy does not deserve to be a Spurs player and i can see why Southampton fans wanted rid.

Fair play to him, thought he was really poor first half, but he had a storming second half.

Good game overall I thought, in a game that suited him fairly well. With City's pressing his on the ball work will always leave quite a bit to be desired, but primary focus was always the defensive side and he did that really well throughout I thought.

Good game overall I thought, in a game that suited him fairly well. With City's pressing his on the ball work will always leave quite a bit to be desired, but primary focus was always the defensive side and he did that really well throughout I thought.

Thought he got pulled out of position and paat round to easy, and threw himself to the floor looking for freekicks he was never going to get.

Thought he got pulled out of position and paat round to easy, and threw himself to the floor looking for freekicks he was never going to get.

Yeah that's the impression i had of the first half - played well in the 2nd i thought though with some good game management thrown in as well.

With us playing more or less a 5-4-1 I think both him and Bentancur had some licence to move around defensively, press a bit higher. I think it was by design. Can't remember them getting through in central areas much at all.

With us playing more or less a 5-4-1 I think both him and Bentancur had some licence to move around defensively, press a bit higher. I think it was by design. Can't remember them getting through in central areas much at all.
City don’t play that way
They just zig zag side to aide
I think he had a good game

I still expect him to be moved on in the summer. I think he’s a good player, but one to be improved upon. He seems at times overly cautious with passes, and he gets stuck in to disrupt the play, but against teams of a lower quality than ourselves I think we need a more progressive and creative player.

I still expect him to be moved on in the summer. I think he’s a good player, but one to be improved upon. He seems at times overly cautious with passes, and he gets stuck in to disrupt the play, but against teams of a lower quality than ourselves I think we need a more progressive and creative player.

Not sure about moved on, but definitely shouldn't be a regular starter anymore.

I’m reading that him and Conte had an ‘issue’ at the end where Conte went to give him a hug and he blanked him. Did anyone see that?

Back