• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

I think if he honestly does try to pass blame onto others Conte will put him in his place..no more Jose-style passing the buck for PEH lol

I do like PEH btw, but do recognize the faults some others have pointed out too

I think if he honestly does try to pass blame onto others Conte will put him in his place..no more Jose-style passing the buck for PEH lol

I do like PEH btw, but do recognize the faults some others have pointed out too

My feelings are clear on him although a point last season he played well, but part of him has got too big for his boots for me, his comments are uncalled for as he has also been poor recently

Southampton fans slated him when he left and were glad we took him off of their hands. They claimed he was the problem in the dressing room.

Southampton fans slated him when he left and were glad we took him off of their hands. They claimed he was the problem in the dressing room.

Their version of Carr? I would take their comments with a pinch of salt, he can be a good player on his day but along with the team he has been a bit meh. He will not, as others, suffer any fools with conte. That's the best thing about Conte, none of these players can hide.

Think he just needs to slow down a bit. Doesnt need to charge 100mph everywhere

Exactly this TBH, he gets caught on his heels and ghosted past too easy. Much better player when he stays disciplined and shielding the back, when he charges about he looks average

Maybe he needs to be benched for a game (obviously after Skipp's suspension)

I agree, especially with our forthcoming fixtures. Ideally PEH and Skipp share the minutes more and we fit Ndombele or others into the team. We need to score more goals, it’s as simple as that. 9 in the league all season is pathetic.

We need to score more goals, it’s as simple as that. 9 in the league all season is pathetic.
Agreed but note Reece James and Ben Chilwell are huge factors in the Cheatski goalscorer column, so goals can come from strange places when you tell the wide players "you are not full backs, you are not wing backs, you are goalscoring attackers"

Another game where I come away trying to remember anything which he added

Looking like the weakest link in our starting 11 at the moment IMO, and replacing him with the right sort of ball playing, creative CM would add a lot to us

Someone drew parallels with Palacios a few weeks ago and I think that's a really good comparison. Palacios looked untouchable to me for a long time until suddenly he wasn't in the team and was out the door. PEH is starting to have that look about him. A very good player in a lot of his game but limited. He needs to improve or he'll be watching Skippy and An Other from the bench.

Someone drew parallels with Palacios a few weeks ago and I think that's a really good comparison. Palacios looked untouchable to me for a long time until suddenly he wasn't in the team and was out the door. PEH is starting to have that look about him. A very good player in a lot of his game but limited. He needs to improve or he'll be watching Skippy and An Other from the bench.
Yep all pretty fair
When he does his stand off in front of the opposition it reminds me of a kid at school trying to be in a fight but scared of the contact

the guys not a bad player though but he isn’t a mix of the right blend currently for me

Thought he looked better today, passing was a bit better, but that could've just been down to having more time on the ball.
He's still the one for me that has to make way for a creative player.

I thought he helped Tanganga a lot in the first half by making runs for him and being available for a pass, not eye catching stuff but important for the team. Davies was missed as he is a good passer and makes breaks upfield which Tanganga cant do at present.

Thought he looked better today, passing was a bit better, but that could've just been down to having more time on the ball.
He's still the one for me that has to make way for a creative player.

Agreed. Better, but second best to Skipp again. Needs to push on or his place will be under threat.

He is never going to be one of those players who stand out but he does a lot of work, not saying we should persist with him and Skipp as a pairing but he does well in the job he is given.

Back