• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg sent Sergio Reguilon a long WhatsApp message when he first joined Tottenham Hotspur that made a big impression on the the Spanish left-back.

Both players arrived at Spurs ahead of this current season and have quickly become big personalities within Jose Mourinho's squad and firm fan favourites with their impressive performances on the pitch.

Midfielder Hojbjerg was signed from Southampton in August with Reguilon joining from Real Madrid a month later.

The Spain international revealed that when he arrived it was the Dane, despite only being new to the team himself, who sent him a long welcome message.

"One thing that nobody knows is Pierre, when I didn't know anything about Tottenham, he sent me a message in WhatsApp," Reguilon told presenter Ben Haines on Spurs' N17 matchday online show.

"He said 'Hi I'm Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg, I hope you do well and we need you. I want you to do well for the team'.

"I was like 'What?, What?' and now every time I see him I say 'Pierre, you remember it' and he says 'yes, yes'."

The defender added: "It was a big message (stretches his thumb and forefinger far apart).

"He spoke about the training centre, the team-mates, about the coach, about all [of it]. I was with my father and I said 'look Dad!'."

The message clearly left a mark on Reguilon, who acknowledged how crucial having support is when you arrive in a different country.

He said: "When you are arrive to a new stadium and a new country, it's important to have people and players that help you and Pierre does that."

(Football London)

Just immersing himself in the identity of the club, you are not really Spurs until you start fudging up really easy stuff at the worst possible time.

Could be
Or is it because he is now playing in a 2 in a 4-2-3-1?
Someone said that in the OMT

Could be, but i think he has played in every Prem games? and a few of the others. There is no doubt he has not been as good over the last couple of games though.

or that he's in there with someone other than Sissoko, who normally tracks such runs into the box?
Don’t think sissoko was on the pitch for large chunks of the last two games when he made his mistakes.
PEH has been one of, if not the, best player we have had this season.

Don’t think sissoko was on the pitch for large chunks of the last two games when he made his mistakes.
PEH has been one of, if not the, best player we have had this season.

that's what I'm saying, that when paired Moussa is the deep right cover

I agree he has been our best player, only fair for him to get involved in some of fun the rest of the useless clams have been engaging in I suppose

Any news on that injury towards the end? Hoping him staying on was an indication that he's fine, but looked like a real problem at first.

Back