• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

My biggest fear after a seagull flying off with my penis is Hojbejerg getting injured.
How much weight can a gull carry?
To my knowledge, no one has performed any experiments as to how much weight a gull can carry. As a general rule, all birds can lift and carry up to half of their body weight. The exception are the raptors and birds of prey which can lift and carry 2-3 times their own weight. The problem that a seagull has is that it has webbed feet which hinders its ability carry items. A gull is limited to what it can carry in its beak. They easily lift and carry clams which weigh between .5 - .8 kilograms in their beaks. It could be possible for a large gull to carry 1 kilogram in its beak for a short distance.

What does your penis weigh?

We need some capable backup / competition for him. It's my single biggest worry right now - if he goes down and we go back to Winks and Sissoko, we are utterly, thoroughly f*cked.

I'd even say we can make do without a CB right now. But we absolutely need backup/competition for him ASAP. Ruben Neves, maybe.
I'd seriously consider McGinn or Kalvin Philips...both I could see playing with or without PEH.

As a sidenote, I think we have an option to recall Skipp in the Jan window if we have a crisis with PEH being out etc.

I'd seriously consider McGinn or Kalvin Philips...both I could see playing with or without PEH.

As a sidenote, I think we have an option to recall Skipp in the Jan window if we have a crisis with PEH being out etc.
Kalvin Phillips would be fantastic. Homegrown, PL experience, at the right age (will turn 25 in Dec), and a really good passer of the ball. Would cost upwards of 35 million though, if not more.

I doubt he can do Hojbjerg's job, tbh. There's a element of leadership and domination in his game which only comes from experience and tactical awareness - which Skipp needs.

I'd actually advocate sending Skipp out on loan again next season - if Norwich will have him and he's happy there, let him have another season of men's football at Norwich. Will toughen him up some more, and wouldn't harm his development at all - while someone more first-team ready can do the job now and then compete with Skipp and Hojbjerg (or play alongside them) later.

In this scenario, Skippy comes back in 2022 to replace one or more of Sisoko/Winks in the lineup, at no harm to his development.
I was thinking just yesterday about whether another season at Norwich (esp. if they got promoted) would be better for Skippy's career than returning to Spurs. Guess it depends on how this year shapes up. It sounds like he's become their main man in the middle of the pitch, which is great -- he's got to shoulder the responsibility, take the tackles, and be The Man in a way he wouldn't be with us. As the season goes on though, will he become their leader? It must be extremely tough for a youngster to come in and start bossing experienced pro's around, but that's what Skippy needs to do to become The Man -- and we need him to be The Man if he's going to replace Hojbjerg.

Can we afford to wait another season?

Last edited:
I was thinking just yesterday about whether another season at Norwich (esp. if they got promoted) would be better for Skippy's career than returning to Spurs. Guess it depends on how this year shapes up. it sounds like he's become their main man in the middle of the pitch, which is great -- he's got to shoulder the responsibility, take the tackles, and be The Man in a way he wouldn't be with us. As the season goes on though, will be become their leader? It must be extremely tough for a youngster to come in and start bossing experienced pro's around, but that's what Skippy needs to do to become The Man -- and we need him to be The Man if he's going to replace Hojbjerg.

Can we afford to wait another season?

We should wait, imo. Skippy was patient, hanging around for two years in the squad not doing much before he went out on loan. We need to be patient with him in return. If Norwich would have him and play him regularly, an extension of his loan out to 2022 would probably work for all parties.

We should wait, imo. Skippy was patient, hanging around for two years in the squad not doing much before he went out on loan. We need to be patient with him in return. If Norwich would have him and play him regularly, an extension of his loan out to 2022 would probably work for all parties.
Hopefully they get promoted and, if it's an additional year on loan, he plays at a higher level of competition. I don't know if an extra year in the Championship would really benefit him that much more.

Depends on how Mourinho rates him in terms of being ready for first team football for us at that time.

Perhaps staying there until Jan 2022 would be a good compromise if they get promoted. Are you allowed half-season Prem loans? Probably not.

Short of a serious injury to Hojbjerg, Skippy should stay at Norwich for the rest of this season.

Back