• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

We haven’t looked like conceding in any of the three games though. The goal that Brighton got shouldn’t have stood and the only other major chance I remember was the one Harry cleared off the line v Burnley. We’ve been solid defensively against admittedly poor opposition.

True, we should be doing better going forward. It seems we’re very reliant on the counter or a bit of individual brilliance. But I think we’ll look better against the better sides because we’ll have more space to play in.

I think we’re also underplaying the fact Jose has to bed in 6 or 7 players. No matter how good they are, that’s not easy.

Im very happy so far. Room for improvement for sure and a big run of games coming up but we’re in good shape.

This. I know some are not happy with some of our play but we are second and still not the complete work. It takes time and i would be amazed if any fan thought we would be in the position we are at the moment.

So scoring lots of goals does not count when the metric is number of goals scored? Great logic!
How would one score lots of goals, if it didn't involve scoring multiple goals in games? Please help me out here, because I'm struggling with the logic.

11 goals in 2 games?

So? How else are you going to score the most goals, if not scoring many???????? They have to come somewhere!!
I think it's fair to point. A similar number of goals scored in total would be better with more games with 2-3 goals and no games with over 4 goals for example. Less variance, more consistency, more goals in a variation of game conditions.

I think it's a fair weakness to point out. But I also think it's fair to point out that this is a very high bar and that inconsistency at this point is to be expected.

Back