• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Permanently baffled by the 21st century

I'm currently writing a list of who to sue in the future! I'm going to be a billionaire!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/05/12/calling-men-bald-sexual-harassment-judge-rules/

It’s an interesting lead on (but a slightly different subject) from the “outcry” following Chris Rock supposedly making light of a disability with his JI Jane joke before the ensuing physical assault of a comedian that inevitably would lead to empowering randomers to attack entertainers in the midst of doing their material, Chapelle being one of the resulting victims.

By that bizarre logic singing the Voldemort song at Shelvey was clearly spiteful ableist rhetoric (this paragraph is hugely sarcastic and it’s taking everything for me to not tag baleforce but it’s not as if it would lead anywhere productive anyways)

Back