• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

PDC World Darts

Lived up to expectations. Closer than the scoreline suggests
Anderson hits 22 180s the most ever in a match and still loses 7-3. Its unreal
42 180s in total, smashed the previous record by a country mile

I remember the days of Bristow and Jocky wilson before the "split", like snooker, the game goes downhill without genuine personalities.

Bristow being out the game because of his football player tweets is a loss, I like the straight talking.

The BDO standard is poor but I suppose its a leveler and keeps it competitive, but it is the Championship to the PDC Champions League

I don't think Wade has it in him over the course of the worlds. I am going to have a pot at Mensur Each Way and Ando on the nose

Wesley Harms or Gary Anderson
Last December the world of darts was embroiled in controversy over allegations of deliberate coughing – in January the alleged cougher, Justin Pipe, said “my character has been assassinated” and the kerfuffle had left him “flabbergasted and heartbroken” – and since then behaviour in the sport has gone if not downhill then certainly down the alimentary canal, leading to allegations of deliberate and offensive farting in November’s Grand Slam of Darts. After losing to Anderson, Harms said his poor performance was down to the “fragrant smell” emanating from his opponent. “It’ll take me two nights to lose this smell from my nose,” he sniffed. The allegations resulted in a furious riposte from Anderson, though the Scot said he too had detected some unpleasant odours. “I’m not going to lie about farting on stage,” he raged. “It was eggs, rotten eggs, but not from me. Every time I walked past [Harms] there was a waft of rotten eggs, so that’s why I was thinking it was him. It was bad. It was a stink. If somebody has done that they need to see a doctor.”

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/b...ports-personality-of-the-year-awards-2018-bbc

Wade behaved like an absolute clam last night, made worse by his defiant/oblivious interview after the match. Really wish he'd got beat.

Weird guy.

Back