• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

PDC Darts Final 2021

paxtonwolf

John White
Price v Anderson

Hoping we see some fireworks tonight, could get tasty, they have history.

I'll go Anderson 7-5 just because he's been there and done it before.

Hats off to Laura Woods too, she might know sod all about football, but she is looking banging hot again tonight

Wow.

Phenomenal darts from Price right now. 11/11 on Double Tops. Just missed the 9-darter, and just posted a record set average of 136.84

He is blowing Anderson away...at present

Dave Chisnall has become the third player to withdraw from the World Darts Championship following a positive test for Covid-19.

Welsh defending champion Gerwyn Price said on social media that the tournament "needs to be postponed".

Englishman Chisnall, 41, had been set to play compatriot Luke Humphries - who will receive a bye to the last 16.

Three-time champion Michael van Gerwen and fellow Dutch player Vincent van der Voort have also withdrawn this week.

Price said he felt the tournament had been "devalued" following Van Gerwen's withdrawal on Tuesday, adding: "I'd rather play the best to be the best, absolutely feel sick for these players having to pull out over Covid."

The 36-year-old followed up his initial message on Instagram on Wednesday to clarify his call for the tournament to be postponed.

"I've been in their position, so I feel for the players that have had to withdraw," said Price.

"There's a lot of hard work gone into getting events like the World Championship on, so postponing probably isn't the best option - but an option I wouldn't disagree with."

I really hope Gerwin “the shouty clown shoe” Price gets beaten by DvD tonight. Can’t stand him. Bet he is a Chelsea fan!

Back