• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pawson is a clam

It's not accomplished by a single complaint or upheaval, that kind of respect is gained over time. At first you will invariably be sent away for being a naughty boy, but if you do it right (and complain about the situations were you absolutely are in the right), you will draw attention. I like us being proper and classy, but it hasn't gotten us very far in that area. Ferguson, and dare I say Wenger, would never let Pawson hear the end of it. And Fergie gained a Webb out of it.

I much prefer the idea of the club getting onto the FA than Poch having public tantrums.

I just think its time we started impressing our will a bit

I missed Foyth getting sent off, but the ref got every other major decision wrong IMHO.
Bournemouth should have had two pens and dier off. Sons was not a sending off, it happens a couple of times a week and there's no cards never mind a red. Sissoko was involved in one last week.
The ref was awful.

I missed Foyth getting sent off, but the ref got every other major decision wrong IMHO.
Bournemouth should have had two pens and dier off. Sons was not a sending off, it happens a couple of times a week and there's no cards never mind a red. Sissoko was involved in one last week.
The ref was awful.

He was swayed by the fans. GHod knows what would happen next year with the VAR when a ref like this gets corrected by the assistants all the time.

The ref was awful.

Foyth deserved it, went in reckless and high and could have been really nasty. Dont think it was malicious at all, but it was a red.

Son? If any player got knocked down by one of ours, immediately jumped up and knocked them flying it would be a red all day long.

Just as it was and should have been for Son.

Provoked or not, he was too aggressive and that brick is always asking for trouble.

We still wouldn't have gotten that Mendes goal at Old Trafford, even with VAR.

fcuks me off to this day

I mean where were the ref and the linesman looking, how could both have missed it. You have to follow the ball to see if the keeper touches it over the bar for a corner or if it goes over for a goal kick. You dont just trust the keeper to catch it as it sails through the air.

No one will ever convince me something improper did not happen there. I would have brought the players off the pitch had it been me as a manager.

Back