• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulo Gazzaniga

I think this guy is becoming a cult hero now. Last night was a bit

parkslife.ashx

He was very good last night lets hope he keeps it up, still young for a keeper so there is plenty of time for him to become even better.

If he keeps that performance up i have no doubt he will be, and as i say at only 26 he may be our num 1 in a few years time.

Who knows

The team definitely play better with him there but that may also be because were playing our "right" formation... but he does contribute to that

Who knows

The team definitely play better with him there but that may also be because were playing our "right" formation... but he does contribute to that

Yes he does fit that pattern and last night he looked comfortable doing it, be interesting to see if he can do so against the better teams.

Yes he does fit that pattern and last night he looked comfortable doing it, be interesting to see if he can do so against the better teams.
we may see

other than the pens he hasnt actually made any great saves but he did the basics miles better than what Vorm has lately

we may see

other than the pens he hasnt actually made any great saves but he did the basics miles better than what Vorm has lately

I have never believed the flimflam about the likes of Vorm, Freidel Cudachini being crap keepers ( Lets be honest they were back up keepers to our no 1 at the time) and they were as good as most if not all no 2 keepers around. However he is now 34 and had very little game time since he has been here so maybe it is time to promote Gazza. As you say we will see.

I have never believed the flimflam about the likes of Vorm, Freidel Cudachini being crap keepers ( Lets be honest they were back up keepers to our no 1 at the time) and they were as good as most if not all no 2 keepers around. However he is now 34 and had very little game time since he has been here so maybe it is time to promote Gazza. As you say we will see.

Vorm was a very good sweeper keeper IMO

But the onky reason he is still here is no one wanted him

Gazzaniga has earned his right now

first goal near post - i always think the keeper should have that covered.
penalty misses don't make great strikers poor. neither do penalty saves make poor keepers great.
but nonetheless he looks better than vorm especially at set pieces

first goal near post - i always think the keeper should have that covered.
penalty misses don't make great strikers poor. neither do penalty saves make poor keepers great.
but nonetheless he looks better than vorm especially at set pieces

surprised more wasn't made of this

no, its a valid criticism of the current incumbent

He is by no means the finished article also even the much vaunted de Gea and the mighty Higo could have been beaten by the ferocity of that strike.

Still think he should be our #2 from now on

Vorm was a very good sweeper keeper IMO

But the onky reason he is still here is no one wanted him

Gazzaniga has earned his right now
Think people are being a tad harsh on Gazzaniha over that t near post goal. They're often much more difficult than they look imo.

Hopefully Gazza has not allowed it too affect him too much, we need him to be at his sharpest for the Barca game if Lloris continues to remain sidelined.

Back