• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulo Gazzaniga

I don’t think he messed up much there - it wasn’t like he was fannying about with the ball. The ball was bouncing and he was waiting for the ball to steady and kicked once it did - was good closing down tbf....
To me he should have belted it early
Really not bothered TBF
I like him and he is way way way ahead of Vorm

To me he should have belted it early
Really not bothered TBF
I like him and he is way way way ahead of Vorm
Agree. Dallied a bit but got away with it thankfully.

I think we might have seen the last of Vorm, but he's a decent enough keeper in his own right. He's definitely good enough to play in the PL if he wants. And it would suit Spurs too in terms of squad places for overseas players.

Another bonus is that if he ever gets injured during the first half, we could swap him with Alfie Whiteman at half time and no one would be able to tell. When they were warming up together the other day, you literally couldn't tell them apart.

He is erratic but effective
Kinda odd as keepers are normally about the basics
His kicking is great though he did have that rooster up

Something I picked up too. Though Im undecided if it really is "great" or just "great compared to Lloris (who is poor)".

Ill be keeping an eye out for it in his next appearances though.

Something I picked up too. Though Im undecided if it really is "great" or just "great compared to Lloris (who is poor)".

Ill be keeping an eye out for it in his next appearances though.

Hugo’s kicking isn’t as poor as people think but i don’t think it has ever lead to an attack in the same way the Gaza’s did

He kicks it like Pickford, really flat and fast which isn’t easy and takes a lot of technique

Back