• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulo Dybala

My mate thinks Dybala is being touted around by Juve and he feels we are being pushed out to the media to spike interest. He thinks Dybala will leave Juve nut not to us
It totally makes sense that Juve are willing to sell him, Ronaldo's entrance has marginalised Dybala, especially as I don't think he naturally fits Sarri's system.
Financially there are in no position to turn down a good offer either. .
After signing Ronaldo, they were from turning a decent profit to making a loss and have since added the wages of Ramsey, De Ligt and Rabiot as well as having to take Higuain back.

And where'd he go?
Stay in Italy? After being at Juve, probably not. And whose got the money and need for him?
Bayern aren't really needing a Dybala-style player, compared to more pressing needs.
City and Liverpool seem well equipped with attackers.
So Atletico? I thought they've been linked with a move for James.
PSG? A possibility but is he a big enough name, if they lose Neymar?
Only other two I see left are us and Man Utd. And surely to a young foreign player, we are the bigger draw.

It totally makes sense that Juve are willing to sell him, Ronaldo's entrance has marginalised Dybala, especially as I don't think he naturally fits Sarri's system.
After signing Ronaldo, they were from turning a decent profit to making a loss and have since added the wages of Ramsey, De Ligt and Rabiot as well as having to take Higuain back.

And where'd he go?
Stay in Italy? After being at Juve, probably not. And whose got the money and need for him?
Bayern aren't really needing a Dybala-style player, compared to more pressing needs.
Only other two I see left are us and Man Utd. And surely to a young foreign player, we are the bigger draw.

You wrote all of that just to convince yourself that it's happening.

And where'd he go?

I was almost with you until that last line. To any player its mostly about the wages. And there is no doubt United can pay and will pay way more than us.

Interesting to see these stats and someone like Dybala would push Dele further back in the order

And I think Dele is the better player

Wasn’t impressed at all with Dybala vs his rep when we played them

Is he another okayed that’s hyped because of his name rather than his output (they do it all the time in Italy)?

And don’t forget he has been playing for the most dominant side in Serie A history

I was almost with you until that last line. To any player its mostly about the wages. And there is no doubt United can pay and will pay way more than us.
He'll not be on much more than £100k a week, right?
We can pay our top players and signings nearly double that.
Our finances aren't as limited as before and we can start punching above the level we have in seasons past.

Interesting to see these stats and someone like Dybala would push Dele further back in the order

And I think Dele is the better player

Wasn’t impressed at all with Dybala vs his rep when we played them

Is he another okayed that’s hyped because of his name rather than his output (they do it all the time in Italy)?

And don’t forget he has been playing for the most dominant side in Serie A history

I seem to recall he scored with a pretty slick goal against us at Wembley.

He did , our defence just stood still as he flew through the middle.

...Lichtensteiner had elbowed Sonny in the chest moments before that as I remember, the dirty fudger, and that other dingdonghead had double-stamped him first-half. They were filthy that second-half. I believe that was the night which got us the spirit and drive to show everyone in that competition it would not happen to us again...

...Lichtensteiner had elbowed Sonny in the chest moments before that as I remember, the dirty fudger, and that other dingdonghead had double-stamped him first-half. They were filthy that second-half. I believe that was the night which got us the spirit and drive to show everyone in that competition it would not happen to us again...
Yep that was the night. He still left our defence in his wake tho. Think it was Tripps who watched him go

Back