• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulo Dybala

Juve Will need to offload some players this summer. There is no way that Sarri would be able to keep everyone happy, if they don't, and he is hardly known for rotating his players.

I don’t think Juve, seemingly, wanting him out reflects badly on Dybala, we know that Sarri is a very “special” manager, with rigid ideas on the game.

Wouldn't Dybala change the shape of our preferred formation?? I thought he was more a striker or no.10 role than perhaps Eriksen is?

So that would mean a drop down in the pecking order for either Son, Alli or Moura, no?

It's a great news story and he's a class talent, but got to think it's not really the type of player we're crying out for right now is it? Don't our priorities lie elsewhere?

Wouldn't Dybala change the shape of our preferred formation?? I thought he was more a striker or no.10 role than perhaps Eriksen is?

So that would mean a drop down in the pecking order for either Son, Alli or Moura, no?

It's a great news story and he's a class talent, but got to think it's not really the type of player we're crying out for right now is it? Don't our priorities lie elsewhere?

Just had the exact same conversation here. In the second striker position we have Son, Moura and also I'd like to see Alli back up there. I just don't see it.

I think we'll play a few different formations this season. Poch seemed to be change formations more regularly last season, even intra-game. I would see Dybala as support striker in a 4-4-2, playing as any of the three behind the striker in a 4-2-3-1, at the tip of a midfield diamond and even as an inverted wide forward in a 4-3-3 (with a pacy player on the other wing)

Season before last was his most productive... Ronaldo coming in changed focus and it was pretty poor last year.

This is either a tactic to get Lo Celso lower or the increased cost of Lo Celso (and potential Dybalal going down) meant there was not much in it price wise and we could upgrade on the player.

Season before last was his most productive... Ronaldo coming in changed focus and it was pretty poor last year.

This is either a tactic to get Lo Celso lower or the increased cost of Lo Celso (and potential Dybalal going down) meant there was not much in it price wise and we could upgrade on the player.
Would indicating to Betis that we could spend £80 million on somebody else improve our case of pleading poverty to get them to lower the price for Lo Celso?

I'm not sure it's a case of "pleading poverty" more a case of "we don't think he's worth £88m and here's what we can buy instead"

True, though it's reported that Betis want €75m for GLC, but who knows what the truth is I guess.

He's rumoured to be leaving every summer but ends up staying, hopefully some Argie connection to it.

True, though it's reported that Betis want €75m for GLC, but who knows what the truth is I guess.

Yes it is 75m Euros, I was looking at his buyout clause. But if you had the choice of Dybala or Lo Celso for that price you'd have to pick Dybala, especially as there appears to be little sign of Eriksen moving on at the moment.

Back