• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulinho

[TWEET]555318450076545024[/TWEET]
If Lev gets 12-15m for him...

I can't agree with "worst I've ever seen", you must be pretty young Armenia, but he's been disappointing and it's probably best for both sides if he moves on.

The worst Spurs player I've ever seen (who have had a fair amount of appearances and chances)

Obviously when taking into account the money spent he hasnt been a good signing, but worst youve ever seen? I dont believe he can come close to this category unless you are of a very young age...

He's not even the worst Brazilian i have seen for us :lol:

Indeed :lol:

gilberto_1209081c.jpg

Obviously when taking into account the money spent he hasnt been a good signing, but worst youve ever seen? I dont believe he can come close to this category unless you are of a very young age...

Probably a little bit knee jerk of me, probably cos he's current, but he's right down there with the dross of the mid 90's to early 2000's (and Gilberto!)

Last edited:
If he is as close to an exit as reports tonight suggest, then I honestly find it quite strange that he is in the starting lineup tonight.

Maybe those reports coming out of Italy are just *******s.

Probably a little bit knee jerk of me, probably cos he's current, but he's right down there with the dross of the mid 90's to early 2000's (and Gilberto!)

I understand, but I honestly dont think hes bad - you mention the rubbish we had to endure in the 90s/early 2000s and rightly so because there were some horrible players. But for me Paulinho is nowhere near as bad as their level - he has ability, of that I have no doubt otherwise he wouldnt be coveted by big Italian sides and have Brazil international ability. His issue is his mentality, you have to be strong mentally to flourish in the PL and he simply doesnt want it enough. He has shown talent in patches but needs to be stronger physically and mentally. Shame really....

Not sure if this has been posted before. Re: Paulinho

Greg Stobart ‏@gstobart

@adamdnathan Former management used to have a sweepstake in training over what time he'd go down holding his calf on a Tuesday in EL weeks

Not sure if this has been posted before. Re: Paulinho

Greg Stobart ‏@gstobart

@adamdnathan Former management used to have a sweepstake in training over what time he'd go down holding his calf on a Tuesday in EL weeks

Would that be the Sherwood regime?

He isn't as bad as being made out. I also think a number of the squad suffer from three regimes in less than two seasons. I don't care how much players are paid or what people think, that's not settling whatsoever

He needs to do more for the amount we paid for him, not a great player in my book.

Not yet, he has the tools there its down to the management to extract it. That's what I meant by 3 changes in two seasons can't help, same as I don't think its helped Soldado Adebayor etc

I thought he did ok last night but I look at him and the likes of Kaboul, Churches and Capoue and I see players that are blase. They have a chance to make a claim for a regular place but look not that bothered. At times I was watching them and its just lackadaisical body language and behaviour. Add to that both Chiriches and Kaboul lack any defensive discipline and I would have to say that in the summer all 4 need to be moved on, even at a loss. Use the money to fund two signings with a decent CB coming in and going for a proper top class CM like Cabaye/Schneiderlin and then add a couple of younger players from the development squad to give us depth.

Back