• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paul Walsh

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...er-Paul-Walsh-finding-peace-years-regret.html

wasn’t sure where to post this, but found it a good read. Maybe create a general “non great ex spurs players thread”?!
The player that made me support Spurs. I was about 7 years old and I recall seeing a match on TV maybe MOTD and I liked how he looked with his long blonde mane and the way he played and there I was, hooked on the team he played for; Tottenham Hotspur.

It probably helped that I grew up in Tottenham also but not coming from a football supporting family I really could have ended up supporting anybody. Quite a few of my peers did, I know far too many Arsenal supporters who grew up in Tottenham and quite a few Manchester United and Liverpool fans.

Thankfully my 7 year oldish self liked the look of Paul Walsh. [emoji28]

Talented lad who was very good on the ball, but he was a hothead and was involved with a fight with a coach. Drinking partner with Fenwick and was a regular at El Tels club Scribes.

Back