• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pape Matar Sarr

I’m excited about this one. A long legged, hard tackling midfielder, with a shot on him and some decent skills. He looks like he’d be a good fit for the Premier League, glad he chose us.
I agree
He looks to me to be a real package of a CM
Exactly what you don’t get much of nowadays

Wow him and Gil - would like to see them now together.
They're good enough to start for me. High risks high returns. To dare is to do.

Ambidextrous relates to hands, anyone know what the feet equivalent is?

The word ambidextrous comes from the Latin ambi meaning “both” (the same root for ambivalent) and dexter, meaning “right”. Therefore the literal meaning is “both [sides] are right”.
The Latin for left is "sinister" which means ambidextrous has a wonderful antonym: ambisinistrous. This means to be equally clumsy or unskilled with both hands! *insert Sissoko joke here*

Hence right footers are right (correct) and left footers are just weird and wrong (sinister).

Some places mention that Ambipedal could mean both feet.

Wiki mentions " Gianluca Pagliuca is cross-dominant. He punches and throws with his right, but kicks with his left" which makes me think Lloris might be this?

Back