• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pape Chiekh Diop

I think it gets funnier every time, when someone makes a total Arse of themselves like Rose did it deserves rubbing in, hopefully the lads at training are doing exactly the same thing! Let's not get precious about it.
I agree about the lads ribbing him, but I've seen this joke on sites about 500 times now and I don't think it's getting any funnier personally....

Live by the media die by the media.

He acted like a total plank thus I've little sympathy for Danny.

Sadly his only mitigating circumstance is he sound like he's a halfwit.

Maybe he needs to wise up. I cant see Levy relying on him on any shape or form going forward.

So if he want to move up norf to Chelsea (someone buy the lad a map or show him on google:oops:) bloody let him.

sorry to be so off topic.

Live by the media die by the media.

He acted like a total plank thus I've little sympathy for Danny.

Sadly his only mitigating circumstance is he sound like he's a halfwit.

Maybe he needs to wise up. I cant see Levy relying on him on any shape or form going forward.

So if he want to move up norf to Chelsea (someone buy the lad a map or show him on google:oops:) bloody let him.

sorry to be so off topic.
Googlemaps is better. Lets not confuse the young man with print

I think we need 2 midfielders, this one will need some development but Dembele misses a lot of games and Dier will be used in defence a lot which only leaves Wanyana and Winks. Could play Sissoko or Eriksen in there if needed but I think some cover would be handy, especially if we plan to go far in the cups.

Looks quite strong and quick in the few Youtube vids I've found. It also seems like he's got good ball control and can pass a ball. Sign him up, haha.

I think we need 2 midfielders, this one will need some development but Dembele misses a lot of games and Dier will be used in defence a lot which only leaves Wanyana and Winks. Could play Sissoko or Eriksen in there if needed but I think some cover would be handy, especially if we plan to go far in the cups.

I'm not sure we need two, assuming we sign an extra CB as that will free up Dier to play more in CM. Barkley will be Dembele's long-term replacement as well given he has a number of similar characteristics he'll play in CM as well

Don't see why we'd sign this guy when we've just loaned out another promising 20-year-old box-to-box midfielder because he can't get much gametime in his position due to Dembele and Winks.

Don't see why we'd sign this guy when we've just loaned out another promising 20-year-old box-to-box midfielder because he can't get much gametime in his position due to Dembele and Winks.

Could be we're looking to emulate Chelski; stockpiling players and loaning them out.

Right, so you dont think theres any better young players out there in the market than Onomah? Yes we develop youth, but doesnt mean we dont invest if we feel theres someone out there whos better than what we believe our young players potential is....

Read somewhere they're holding out for €10m - we've offered €8m.

Seems alien seeing anything under 20m for a transfer these days... christ.

Back