• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pancake day

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
I loveeeeee it.

My 8th favourite day of the year. We made so many tonight. Toad in the hole followed by pancakes.

Please tell me you tw*ts had pancakes?

1, Tights Day
2,Custard Day
3, Deviant Day
4, Theatre Day
5, Cryptocurrencies Day
6, Cycling Day
7, Wearing Womens Clothes Day

Not bad effort.

1. My birthday
2. Boxing day
3. Son's birthday
4. Final stage of tour de France we have a barbecue
5.F.A. cup final big barbecue with friends
6. Easter Sunday chocolate and drinking
7. Day kids go back to school in September
8. Pancake day
9. Wife's birthday
10. Brighton swingers summer Ball.

Got into banana pancakes this year. Old bananas - just add them to a pancake mix with baking powder and vanilla - and they make those nice small puffed-up pancakes.

Also been adding coco powder and nuts, can even leave out sugar using the bananas for sweetness.

Not got into savory pancakes yet. Must be some interesting things to try with cheese mushrooms etc.

Not bad effort.

1. My birthday
2. Boxing day
3. Son's birthday
4. Final stage of tour de France we have a barbecue
5.F.A. cup final big barbecue with friends
6. Easter Sunday chocolate and drinking
7. Day kids go back to school in September
8. Pancake day
9. Wife's birthday
10. Brighton swingers summer Ball.

Boxing Day at 2, but no Christmas Day?

9 things above the catching STDs Summer Ball???...

Got into banana pancakes this year. Old bananas - just add them to a pancake mix with baking powder and vanilla - and they make those nice small puffed-up pancakes.

Also been adding coco powder and nuts, can even leave out sugar using the bananas for sweetness.

Not got into savory pancakes yet. Must be some interesting things to try with cheese mushrooms etc.
My mrs made some banana one's with oats, etc they were ace

Back