• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pablo Osvaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's just doing it to drive his fee down. It's all part of Levy's master plan.

In all seriousness, he does seem to have that Latin temperament but oodles of talent to go with it too.

Atletico Madrid are in talks with Roma about signing Italian international striker Pablo Daniel Osvaldo.

The player's agent confirmed that discussions between the two clubs have begun and that a deal should go through.

Speaking to Radio Mana Mana Sport, Diego Tavano said: "The negotiations are taking place and the fee will be around 18million Euros.

"The attacker is well liked in Spain and he just needs to find the right emotional balance because he has incredible qualities."

Osvaldo has had his problems in Serie A over the last 12 months. Italy boss Cesare Prandelli dropped him for the Confederations Cup after he insulted club coach Aurelio Andreazzoli both on the field and via Twitter.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/8794802/Transfer-news-Atletico-Madrid-close-in-on-signing-Roma-s-Pablo-Daniel-Osvaldo

The looks and sounds like a complete clown shoe. No thanks, not even that good in the first place.

the longer this window goes on without a striker(i know i know its not been long at all) the more and more i just think osvaldo is a no brainer. Sign him up Levy

Absolutely not

yeh i agree.

He's a primadonna that causes trouble wherever he goes, has arguments with teammates, thinks he's better then he actually is, doesn't work hard enough. He's talented for sure but a less talented but more arrogant version of berbatov? no thanks.

pretty sure you haven't minded Osvaldo in the past when we've been linked.

You're mistaking me saying 'i think we'll sign him' as me wanting him. I think we'll end up with him but i'd much rather we took a chance on a relatively unknown striker than him.

I'm surprised you want him being that you watch so much football so should know how much of an utter **** he is.

Never seen him play but having done a bit of reading he sounds like a complete ****. Hit a team-mate? publicly insulted the manager? Have to be other options surely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back