• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OzSpurs Win Road to Glory

Congratulations mate! Will be a moment to remember for life. I really hope that not only do you get to meet Ledley and watch the game but you get to celebrate Champions League qualification with him aswell. What a moment that would be!!!

Cheers mate and absolutely! It's already the trip of a lifetime...if we happen to get 4th, it would be hard to top it. We'll also be on the pitch for the lap of honour after the match. It could be an absolute party!

Come on Wigan!!

Well we leave tomorrow and land in London at 6am on Thursday. Stupidly excited, Under Armour have sorted out an absolutely incredible trip.

If you're at the match on Sunday, make sure you're in your seat at half time! I'll be making an appearance.

huh? what as? receiving an award?

We're here! What a trip so far. We want to meet Spurs fans tonight and will be meeting at The Tottenham on Oxford St. We'd love to see anyone who can come out. You might even be part of our video!

We're here! What a trip so far. We want to meet Spurs fans tonight and will be meeting at The Tottenham on Oxford St. We'd love to see anyone who can come out. You might even be part of our video!

Enjoy mate, sounds great!

If I was in town I'd join you - hope you have a great one. Will look out for you all on the telly tomorrow!

I am so pleased that you will be there tomorrow; you really do deserve it. I'll be in the Paxton Lower, so I will give you a big cheer as you walk past.

Delighted for you and you friends! It will be an amazing day. Of course you are now personally responsible for all Premier League Football results tomorrow. :-"

Haha thats brilliant!

Literally just got back home in Sydney. What an incredible trip. Walking onto the pitch at half time was such a thrill. Something I'll never forget.

Under Armour and Tottenham Hotspur blew us all away - absolutely amazing how they treated us.

I'm going to be miserable for weeks.

It was pretty special. Here are the 3 main highlights:

Doing a private tour of the Lane with Gary Mabbutt. The first stop was one of the suites. We walked in and there Under Armour had laid out all the free gear we were getting. And my word was it a lot! That's when it first hit me just what we were doing.

Second was presenting Gareth Bale with his Player of the Season Award. Don't mean to get too emotional about it but that was such an incredible feeling after the season he's had.

And the thing I'll never forget was walking out onto the pitch at half time. I thought we'd get a little bit of a reaction / most would be at the bar or not listening. I was wrong - it was so loud! We got such an amazing response. I could have broken down just then. Talking to 36,000 Spurs fans was easier than I expected!!

Here's a couple of photos. Still waiting for the ones of us with Bale. There will also be a video at some stage (we were filmed the whole weekend), so apologies if I bump this thread from time to time!

922847_4912631667788_1162669971_n.jpg

969409_10151490027813505_879775353_n.jpg

943108_10151490027728505_1318502594_n.jpg

969423_4917020577508_231073371_n.jpg

Attachments

• 922847_4912631667788_1162669971_n.jpg
    922847_4912631667788_1162669971_n.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
And finally, our video is here!

[video=youtube;467H69ReDJ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=467H69ReDJ0[/video]

Last edited: