• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Our next export to the gooners

Daisuk

Les Medley
Out of our current squad, who do you reckon is most likely to ever play for scum? I don't reckon anyone, really, but if you had to choose one you think could do it - who would it be?

And who do you think could go the other way?

Last one I can think of to come our way must be Gallas. Anyone else? The other way, must've been rSol? Right?

Any takers? :p

Sissoko on loan for a season with an option to buy, then they'll not activate that clause and send him back.

That answers both your questions, right?

Bitterness about a geographical rival's success and frequently deriving footballing joy when said rival doesn't win.

According to Woolwich mania we don't have any players good enough for their team.

This makes me laugh - not the fact that its the goonsquad saying it, but that fans are so blinkered about their own team's abilities and make judgements about rival teams' players based on the say so of pundits after 8 minutes on MOTD. We have some too I'm sure who are like this.

There's probably four players at Arse, that if they had never moved there (I don't really want their cast offs on principal) I would have in a heart beat - not necessarily because of their performances for the goons, but because coached by Poch they would be unreal. I think Aubameyang would be a vast improvement on any forward who isn't called Kane, Ozil would be a great alternative to Eriksen if properly coached, that youngster they have brought in this season looks a great prospect, and then I'd have loved Ramsey to have come to us and not them. No harm is saying this sort of stuff - its fiction.

Absolutely disagree on Ozil, as talented as he is I dont believe he has the right mentality to excel under Poch at all.

Aubameyang and Lacazette could be superb with him.

I was always a big fan of Ramsey, and I really like the look of Toerreira this season. Both would also do well under Poch.

Young player? Iwobi? Could do well, he is fit and strong and works hard, but he is yet to really show he has the ability. Or Gendouzi? Brazilian lad? Genuinely dont see the fuss with him at this point. Everyone raves, but he just looks like a headless chicken to me. Perhaps in time he'll come good but the fuss about him right now is undeserved IMHO.

Just to early to say with him, IMO, which is why the hype is baffling.

When Ive watched him he looks literally clueless, so (for me at least) there isnt the obvious "Oh that lads got quality" that everyone else seems to be seeing.

Back