• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other teams forums...

Have linked to the Scum's site, which is very good for raising my spirits, when I read their incoherent, deluded nonsense.

RAWK is, on balance, subhuman.

I thought the Villa site was pretty damned erudite when linked to it in the OOMT of the walk in the park that was their visit to us.

I won't be browsing the Pikeys' site anytime soon, based on the feedback posted above.

Jordi, do you post on those? because if you do, coupled with your post count on here, I seriously worry for your health :cry:

Wow Jordinho. You mean your history or actually bookmarked!?

I joined Arsenal mania but only managed 3 or 4 posts. Forum rules stated the use of large font and phonetic spelling so I got kicked.

RAWK is the gift that keeps on giving at the moment. I only have to look through a few pages of their threads. Their post match thread for today has over 2000 posts. :eek:

had brief glance at the 'pool site, first thread I clicked on was titled 'evra pulls hand away from suarez' 4 pages long already

:ross:

Waaaahh, waaaaah, the commentators didn't talk about City in a Spurs - Saudi Sportswashing Machine game; everyone's out to get us. Pathetic.

It's embarrassing. I remember browsing that forum a couple of years ago & they were very upset that the media wasn't paying them credit. They still don't. Because,like fans up & down the country,they are still considered as that 2-bob yoyo club. They will always be Emirates Marketing Project. Even when/if they win the league,It'll be ignored by the media because nobody gives a fudge. And it will seriously tinkle them off,because,all they want,is recognition :cry:

Recognition? Nah, attention more like. But it's never good enough. They always find something to make it pro-Fergie, rag nonsense.

Did anyone frequent bluemoon before it became a bunch of glory hunting macarons?

I cannot believe the proper city fans that lived off scraps for donkeys would talk like that.

who was that chump that turned up on here and waxed lyrical about great Emirates Marketing Project moments in history - claiming that "feed the goat" was a seminal moment?

as if any of us knew what the feck he was talking about, beyond some obscure reference to Sean goater

Prior to going on there, I never really had a problem with them, but after that - fudge em, if the crumbs of KUMB are an example of their fan base. What a bunch of retarded throwbacks KUMB posters are. I've never met a Wet Spam fan in real life that I ever had behave like that, so I doubt they are truly representative

Ive met a few, and each was remarkably KUMB-like.

Met one in the pub, mate of a mate, chatting to him fine. Seemed a bit borish but harmless enough so we got on ok. Then he asks who I support, and from the moment I said Spurs it was one continuous argument for the rest of the night.

It's embarrassing. I remember browsing that forum a couple of years ago & they were very upset that the media wasn't paying them credit. They still don't. Because,like fans up & down the country,they are still considered as that 2-bob yoyo club. They will always be Emirates Marketing Project. Even when/if they win the league,It'll be ignored by the media because nobody gives a fudge. And it will seriously tinkle them off,because,all they want,is recognition :cry:

Spot on.

Especially the bolded part. The jealousy towards us from City and Pool is quite satisfying.

Even the goons arent being like this

Stupid levels of investment; 'winning the lottery' is a curse.

My Uncle and Aunt are both massive old school City fans, they're happy about mixing it with the big clubs in terms of trophies but have real concerns about how they have gone about it. As I have.

It should be said though, that you do need to spend or at least have big money to catch up and stay with the top clubs, such is the unbalance in the top leagues.

The speed in which they have done it is the scary and wasteful thing. It's been like a child in a sweetshop with ?ú10,000 to spend.

And at the end they won't get much credit because they have, to all intense and purposes, bought the league.

It can be done the old fashioned way, as we have proved, but we did it more by luck than judgement!

Back