• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other teams forums...

Roy1983

Edward Sheringham
I know Arc is a member of a few other teams forums is anyone else? I know there was a similar thread on the old site. I'm thinking about becoming a forum slag and joining a few others. I spend around 3 hours a day on here if you average work, sleep etc and thought about interacting with other fans.

I'll mention that I'm a yid in my username but will avoid City, scum and RAWK I think can't be dealing with the small time mentality and I get the impression you'll never say anything that is right.

Thoughts?

I signed up to BM to make a point, and got banned within an hour.

I said Thaksin Sinawataratararawaaw (sp) was a human rights violator....and about 10 people accused me of calling Monsour a human rights dictator because he's Arabic?????

I guess most of them didnt know City existed before the Sheik.

I have no interest in interacting with other clubs macarons, honestly I dont see why anyone would but each to their own I guess.

I have been guilty of browsing ArseMania and RAWK on occasion though, when something has been linked here

I have no interest in interacting with other clubs macarons, honestly I dont see why anyone would but each to their own I guess.

Spursprinter and jimmyb post on BM, but they are always treading on eggshells imo.

I wouldnt bother either for the long run, I just wanted to have a pop, seeing as they had about 6 threads slating us or Redknapp

I'm a member of Saudi Sportswashing Machine online and have been for a long time. It's a great site actually and the posters there are on the whole very good.

I'm a member of Saudi Sportswashing Machine online and have been for a long time. It's a great site actually and the posters there are on the whole very good.

Speaking of them is Greg being serious I wonder about leaving GG? Few on here regard him as a good poster and he's been around for a while. Some bantered with him like he was one of us. Always seemed pretty level headed to me tbf.

Haven't actually joined a rival's forum but I do occasionally read them. I use to post on footymad where rivals can post on each others boards. Some decent banter but a lot of idiots. I did enjoy a bit of winding up of the spammers though. Spurs board there was far too quiet and so I found GG.

Speaking of them is Greg being serious I wonder about leaving GG? Few on here regard him as a good poster and he's been around for a while. Some bantered with him like he was one of us. Always seemed pretty level headed to me tbf.

Agreed. Can you offer him some pie again if he comes back?

readytogo.net is a decent Sunderland forum, though they do have meltdowns to rival anything you've seen on here. I only lurk, but they seem alright to other teams fans

"fudge the mods, fudge you and above all else fudge Roy"

sounds real to me.

Greg was sound most of the time (got a bit weird in the Gary Speed thread) but he was around for a good while.

The list of c#nts we've had though, my GHod.

MiL :ross: That leaving thread was just legendary. He pulled the wool over a few peoples eyes on here...I just saw him as a 1st class WUM, who thought he knew Spurs better than us.

bluegoon, and that Scouse c#nt, cant remember his name

WHERE ARE YOU ALL NOW

I once went onto KUMB, in the hope of finding out what the big issue was with wet spam fans and their obsessive hatred of Spurs.
It was like looking into the eyes of madness. I was never rude, didn't take the tinkle, just tried to talk.

Prior to going on there, I never really had a problem with them, but after that - fudge em, if the crumbs of KUMB are an example of their fan base. What a bunch of retarded throwbacks KUMB posters are. I've never met a Wet Spam fan in real life that I ever had behave like that, so I doubt they are truly representative

For some people the football division is just too great to overcome and people are obviously so sad that they think that its some kind of metaphor for their lives, rather than a sport to enjoy and be passionate about.

But lets face it, we have some clams on here that say the most stupendously cretinous things about opposing fans, lumping them all into a bracket based either on a WUM that spins by here, or someone they know at work etc. I have even seen one poster on here declare all goons to be morally bankrupt for supporting a club that perpetuated the shenanigans they did back in the 30s to stay up.

So my advice is to stay away, unless you are prepared to be saintly in your approach to revealing your allegiance, because you can guarantee you will be subjected to abuse, and you will read the most obscenely stupid things said about every aspect of the club, its players and supporters.

Back