• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

We've got far too many issues of our own to worry about others just now. Everton really do have a nice balanced side

Everton getting CL could make it very difficult for them next season.

Unless they spend some money and strengthen their squad will be hugely stretched and they will become a top 4 scalp

3-0!

regarding Everton and finishing 4th, the big problem is that they still have to play Emirates Marketing Project and Man Utd at home......as good as Everton are right now their run in is harder than Arsanals

i like the way Everton press deep in their own half , win the ball and then break at speed

Bkiw79qIQAA9xHA.jpg

So is there ANY chance Arsenal go to pieces, Everton's tough run-in goes wrong, and Spurs...?

Ed: Oh, and there's MU too I suppose. Sigh.

Even though the toffees can beat l'**** today, they still have to face Emirates Marketing Project - I can just le scum scramble 4th with the easier run in.

I hope and pray I am seriously wrong !

I hate Arteta, is a plastic hardman, who tries to do people sneakily all the time, good to see Baines and Barkley get in his face and sticking up for their team mates

i think Everton will now find it harder to get good players in on loan from the top clubs

Back