• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

Why not have 1pm kickoffs on a Saturday instead? Means you can drink a bit more at the end of season celebrations. It's just like the Americans having superbowl on a friggin Sunday. Would be so much better if you didn't have work the next day.

BnR4BikIUAAWeWK.jpg

Why not have 1pm kickoffs on a Saturday instead? Means you can drink a bit more at the end of season celebrations. It's just like the Americans having superbowl on a friggin Sunday. Would be so much better if you didn't have work the next day.

I agree, the championship games were at 12.15pm last saturday, lovely day on the ****...

Sunday drinking with work the next day, nah no thanks

they should just remove the rule forbidding 3pm saturday kick offs imo. if people want to watch football let them. if they don't, thats fine too.

they should just remove the rule forbidding 3pm saturday kick offs imo. if people want to watch football let them. if they don't, thats fine too.

Apparently its if say Chelsea are playing Arsenal then that will stop people going to watch say Chesterfield v Brentford, er no, it wont...

Really don't care how much we are going to earn. But badly want us to finish above ManU for once ! It will be unacceptable if we don't do so as ManU had a far worse season than us.

100% this, plus I just want to see us finish as high as possible whoever we finish above

Personally would have loved Liverpool to win the league this season. I think they would have won if they had an experienced manager. I think the inexperience of Brendan Rogers cost them at very crucial times. But ManCity will be one of the biggest bottles of all time if the somehow don't win the league today.

Back