• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs Transfer Thread

Could Arry's signings be any more predictable? Its some sort of miracle Defoe hasn't ended up there.

Just saw this post on RAWK.

"remember, he can barely use a mobile phone to text.

He's got a text from 2009 that he just keeps using.

"Boss, sygn Krankwire. Cheese. Arry"

:lol::lol:

Forster
Clyne - Alderweireld - Fonte - Bertrand
Schneiderlin - Davis
Ward-Prowse - Long - Tadic
Pelle​

is a rather good side

And they might still get Mane

Despite all their prolific outgoings, I think they have done very well this TW

agreed.. they have bought players suited and have looked to have fit in - improved key areas such as centre half/goalkeeer and arguably depth up top. plus they have Rodriguez to come back.

i meant why have a deadline when teams break it anyway. if you dont register everything in time, tough.. should be docked points

Deadline might as well be 1 August really. 90% of the deals happen in the last week anyway, better to get it done before the season starts.

Falcao confirmed. Must say I've always wanted to see him playing in England, just glad it's United and not ****/Liverpool/Chelsea who got him. Van Persie, Falcao and Rooney... Ade, Soldado and Kane hasn't really got the same ring to it does it..

Falcao confirmed. Must say I've always wanted to see him playing in England, just glad it's United and not ****/Liverpool/Chelsea who got him. Van Persie, Falcao and Rooney... Ade, Soldado and Kane hasn't really got the same ring to it does it..
I'm sure LVG can manage to make Falcao look poor. He's done well with the rest of the team so far.......

Why does a £50m rated player move on loan for 6 months?

Could Arry's signings be any more predictable? Its some sort of miracle Defoe hasn't ended up there.

Just saw this post on RAWK.

"remember, he can barely use a mobile phone to text.

He's got a text from 2009 that he just keeps using.

"Boss, sygn Krankwire. Cheese. Arry"

:lol::lol:

From what their chairman was saying sounds like Defoe will be going there in January.....

Cleverley's loan to Villa has been ratified by the PL, a mere 16 hours after the window closed. They have an option to buy in January for 7.5 million, but his contract runs out at the end of the season.

Just like the players threads that have been locked and moved like a friend just shagged his girl and don't want to know his friend anymore should these also be locked and moved. Winter ones went on Feb 1st. Or do these interest the mods more.

:red: stay classy

Back