• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs Transfer Thread

Rio Ferdinand has been told by Man Utd that he will not be offered a new contract and will be released

In the words of Greg Stobart: Vidic gets a big goodbye after announcing he's off halfway through the season, Rio gets ditched by Woodward in the changing room

In the words of Greg Stobart: Vidic gets a big goodbye after announcing he's off halfway through the season, Rio gets ditched by Woodward in the changing room

Certainly an odd way to handle things

Especially a player, who has been at Man Utd for so many years and given so much to the club

Should have announced the decision last monday and given him a great send-off in the game against Hull imo

Chelsea have reportedly agreed a £32 million deal for Diego Costa.

£32m? That seems pretty low to me. Considering it's Chelsea and the fact they are in desperate need for a forward surely Atletico could have dug their heels in a bit and negotiated around the 50 mark? 40 at the very least.

£32m? That seems pretty low to me. Considering it's Chelsea and the fact they are in desperate need for a forward surely Atletico could have dug their heels in a bit and negotiated around the 50 mark? 40 at the very least.

Release clause I think.

Chelsea have reportedly agreed a £32 million deal for Diego Costa.

he has a Drogba like presence about him, can lead the line on his own and scores vital goals. Could be a good signing. However Chelsh!t have had a few big money strikng flops, so who knows

he has a Drogba like presence about him, can lead the line on his own and scores vital goals. Could be a good signing. However Chelsh!t have had a few big money strikng flops, so who knows

Like Drogba and unlike most of those flops he will be Mourinho's choice though.

After seeing Costa in the last month or so in the games for the La Liga,we're in for some fun and games with him,likes a dive or two,squares up to people and has a short fuse...........ideal player for Chelsea looks like.

Diego Costa is seriously the dirtiest player I have ever seen.

If our refs have any balls then he will be sent off frequently in England. He spits at other players regularly, two-foots opponents, headbutts, the whole tricks. He is Mourinho's ideal forward.

Back