• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT: What next for Harry?

the opinions of this board usually doesn't reflect the wider public's.

I do think all these moanings will evaporate over time, leaving behind what is a very good record that will speak for itself in years to come.

all eyes on levy's risky decision then.

love him or hate him, its this kind of personal touch that has a big influence on the atmosphere at a football club. I was and am a critic of his, but he certainly brought a feel good factor to Tottenham

hopefully the new manager is just a personable with everyone working at the club

Former manager Redknapp has spent the week ringing round former employees at Spurs to thank them for their help during his time at the club and joked with the club dentist that, now he is out of work, he will have time to fix his teeth

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ttenham-want-Laurent-Blanc.html#ixzz1yhW2Mkur

Club dentist? Really?

In some people's minds the fact this guy has just gone 4/5/4 in the last three seasons counts for pretty close to zero. The idea of him being a hapless idiot has embedded itself as a truism in these people's minds, and any credit they might previously have allowed him is eroded with each passing day as the negative feedback loop turns in on itself. Until eventually all the success we had was in spite of him and not because of him. It's rather sad and a glaring loss of perspective and objectivity on the part of many.

Amen to that. The revisionism already being displayed is quite pathetic. Almost as pathetic as those wading in to every Redknapp forum, or chomping at the bit to reply to any positive Redknapp comment with a negative comment towards Redknapp, the post or the poster, to continue their bitter tirades.

I echo Mick's sentiments. It's over, we should let it go. Even the very few posters who were willing to debate rationally on the subject have given up and all we're left with is the spin merchants, twisting every fact and figure to suit their spiteful hypocritical agendas whilst knowingly disregarding any truths that don't fit them. Let them wallow in their own abusive tirades and back slap each other with such regularity that it induces nausea!

As for what's next for Redknapp? I can't see him managing outside of the UK. I can't see him managing much beyond the midlands. The whole "daily commute" thing from Sandbanks was nonsense (I know for a fact he was a regular customer in the Hilton at Canary Wharf and stayed up there two or three nights a week) but I don't think he'd want to work somewhere he couldn't commute at all.

Options are limited for him, that's for sure. I genuinely think involvement with Bournemouth (or even Poole Town) aren't beyond the realms of possibility. Those thinking he'd never go to Chelsea are incorrect. Chelsea were apparently very interested in him as AVB's replacement. Above all what Roman wants is domination with a certain playing style. We captured the imagination last year with the way we played and that alone earned Redknapp a massive amount of kudos.

_59437437_tehoue.jpg

love him or hate him, its this kind of personal touch that has a big influence on the atmosphere at a football club. I was and am a critic of his, but he certainly brought a feel good factor to Tottenham

hopefully the new manager is just a personable with everyone working at the club

Former manager Redknapp has spent the week ringing round former employees at Spurs to thank them for their help during his time at the club and joked with the club dentist that, now he is out of work, he will have time to fix his teeth

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ttenham-want-Laurent-Blanc.html#ixzz1yhW2Mkur

How do we know it's true?

And I would venture its common practice.

Amen to that. The revisionism already being displayed is quite pathetic. Almost as pathetic as those wading in to every Redknapp forum, or chomping at the bit to reply to any positive Redknapp comment with a negative comment towards Redknapp, the post or the poster, to continue their bitter tirades.

I echo Mick's sentiments. It's over, we should let it go. Even the very few posters who were willing to debate rationally on the subject have given up and all we're left with is the spin merchants, twisting every fact and figure to suit their spiteful hypocritical agendas whilst knowingly disregarding any truths that don't fit them. Let them wallow in their own abusive tirades and back slap each other with such regularity that it induces nausea!

As for what's next for Redknapp? I can't see him managing outside of the UK. I can't see him managing much beyond the midlands. The whole "daily commute" thing from Sandbanks was nonsense (I know for a fact he was a regular customer in the Hilton at Canary Wharf and stayed up there two or three nights a week) but I don't think he'd want to work somewhere he couldn't commute at all.

Options are limited for him, that's for sure. I genuinely think involvement with Bournemouth (or even Poole Town) aren't beyond the realms of possibility. Those thinking he'd never go to Chelsea are incorrect. Chelsea were apparently very interested in him as AVB's replacement. Above all what Roman wants is domination with a certain playing style. We captured the imagination last year with the way we played and that alone earned Redknapp a massive amount of kudos.

But he's a genius and we were massively lucky to have him?

Surely he'll have a massive job very soon?

He played with Levy and got owned. Never mind.

People hold different opinions on different matters - which is what makes this board great and ultimately stimulates discussion.

If you don't agree with some - ignore. But sure as hell you can't expect everyone who posts something contrary to your beliefs to STFU?

of course not, that's not what i said.

i said that many threads over the last months have quickly mutated into Harry-bashing which went off the point from the original topic. that kinda makes it hard to ignore because it's almost everywhere.

repetitive, argumentative, opinion-stated-as-fact vitriol is in no way what makes this board great.

I think he'll go to Swindon to work as a DoF to Di Canio.

Only tension I can see is him trying to work within the constraints of Di Canio's no black players policy.

Iss aleetle lost in translation, no? Ees no back players... Di Canio, he no like-a-da-defence, only the attacky-tack player... so no back player is da rule at-a-da-cloob, comprende?

Why, what did you think he meant???

I think he'll go to Swindon to work as a DoF to Di Canio.

Only tension I can see is him trying to work within the constraints of Di Canio's no black players policy.

excuse me?

can you explain that more please....actually explain everything in that post if you dont mind. swindon operate with a Dof? redknapp would want a job at swindon as a DoF?

and di canio has a policy of no black players?

excuse me?

can you explain that more please....actually explain everything in that post if you dont mind. swindon operate with a Dof? redknapp would want a job at swindon as a DoF?

and di canio has a policy of no black players?

Redknapp tends to purely work through an old boys network. Swindon is commutable from Sandbanks. That's about my logic.

Re Di Canio - he's known to have far right associations and his teams aren't exactly brimming with black players

But he's a genius and we were massively lucky to have him?

Surely he'll have a massive job very soon?

He played with Levy and got owned. Never mind.

No he wont, but that doesnt mean he must have been brick at Spurs does it ?

He is 65, all of the big clubs have secure managers or new managers. Doubt he would go abroad so its not an option for him to be in a massive job. If Liverpool appointed Woy and Chelsea have had people like Grant and Di Matteo, I dont see why Redknapp couldnt have got another big job.

If it fudges you off all the better!!

You must be his twin. I refuse to believe that you believe 90% of the gonad*s you come out with, you say it just to get a reaction just like Adrian Durham does. One time he said Carrick would be in his all time United premier league team ahead of Keane, thats the kind of nonsense you would come out with.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him go to Chelsea should Di Matteo balls it up in the new season either

Back