• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT: What next for Harry?

Well whilst we haven't currently got a manager I guess there's nothing wrong with reminiscing with the previous one.....

i don't see what any of that has got to do with people discussing where he may go next ? you haven't got to bust a nut every time his name is mentioned

some people can't stop themselves, the evidence is here already

it has all the potential of another start to a thread that will just dissolve into acrimony

The Middle East is a huge possibility. He goes to Dubai on holiday a lot, him and his wife like it in Dubai and he'd definitely take a job there. Big contract, not much work, and the owners think nothing of changing managers after 6 months.

My bet would be on QPR - Sparky was shifting through the raindrops already last season and it wont take much for their fans to turn on him following another shaky start

He's too good for QPR

i think it'd suit him to the ground - almost a London version of Pompey when he was there, except they are already in the Prem

which clubs in the South of England that are better than QPR and would be in for a new manager anytime soon ?

i think it'd suit him to the ground - almost a London version of Pompey when he was there, except they are already in the Prem

which clubs in the South of England that are better than QPR and would be in for a new manager anytime soon ?

I think he'll wait for the Chelsea job. Abramovich is bound to sack Di Matteo anytime in the next 18 months.

Back