• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT: What next for Harry?

Re: Harry Redknapp

Bloody good player at his best too. I wonder how it would have all turned out if Levy had backed Hoddle on Bridge. Not sure about Bridge now though, the whole Terry thing fudged with his head too much.

...his 'head'? :lol:

I don't think any professional footballer is toss. I presume you're talking about talent and not him as a person. I can't comment on him as a person, because I don't know him.

I can. All that money and he takes his bird shopping in Bicester village outlet stores. Tight-arse.

I don't think any professional footballer is toss. I presume you're talking about talent and not him as a person. I can't comment on him as a person, because I don't know him.

Oh dear. Lighten up. :)...BTW, can I ask, were you ever a fan of The Fall and Rise Of Reginald Perrin, the first series specifically?

Oh dear. Lighten up. :)...BTW, can I ask, were you ever a fan of The Fall and Rise Of Reginald Perrin, the first series specifically?

I loved it, sometimes feel i am a bit like him. My grip on reality and sanity leaves me from time to time and i have even started sswearing to myself when i walk down the street. Today for instance i had a sterring contest with a seagull because i did not like the way it was sitting on my neighbours roof. My neighbours think im weird and havee actually reported me for shouting in the middle of the night.

Sometimes i go from thinking nice pleasant calm thoughts to just seeing darkness all around me, i try yoga to keep me calm but it is not helping. I can emphaise with someone who thinks the world is full of tosserss and wants to take off all his clothes and go for a dip in the sea and never come back.

I loved it, sometimes feel i am a bit like him. My grip on reality and sanity leaves me from time to time and i have even started sswearing to myself when i walk down the street. Today for instance i had a sterring contest with a seagull because i did not like the way it was sitting on my neighbours roof. My neighbours think im weird and havee actually reported me for shouting in the middle of the night.

Sometimes i go from thinking nice pleasant calm thoughts to just seeing darkness all around me, i try yoga to keep me calm but it is not helping. I can emphaise with someone who thinks the world is full of tosserss and wants to take off all his clothes and go for a dip in the sea and never come back.

I am aso a huge fan of the show mate...=D>

'Onest 'Arry's Guide to transfers:

Do you know the players agent? Great! Do an interview saying he is a top top lad, put pressure on your chairman to buy him. Is the chairmsn not so sure? Do an interview saying how you're down to the bare bones, there's no quality here, they've been coming into training late etc! Completed transfer? Pocketed the agent fees? Got yourself a top lad? Excellent! Repeat until club is bankrupt. Walk away before the brick hits the fan - wasn't me guv, I can't even read! I don't know what was going on, I'm thick dontcha know? It was the chairman wot made those decisions, when I came in they were a mess with no top lads.

'Onest 'Arry's Guide to transfers:

Do you know the players agent? Great! Do an interview saying he is a top top lad, put pressure on your chairman to buy him. Is the chairmsn not so sure? Do an interview saying how you're down to the bare bones, there's no quality here, they've been coming into training late etc! Completed transfer? Pocketed the agent fees? Got yourself a top lad? Excellent! Repeat until club is bankrupt. Walk away before the brick hits the fan - wasn't me guv, I can't even read! I don't know what was going on, I'm thick dontcha know? It was the chairman wot made those decisions, when I came in they were a mess with no top lads.

=D> Got it down in one.

Back