• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT: My Avatar

GLENROYID

Ruel Fox
Is that the best you've got?

Arguably the best english CM to date, and thats my punishment for getting us spanked 3-1?

You mods have gone soft.

Bukkake boy gets that pee wee gobbrick from arsenal, and i get an epic ginger midfielder? Maybe ill ruin our hopes by creating another abortion OMT

Cheers!!

Is that the best you've got?

Arguably the best english CM to date, and thats my punishment for getting us spanked 3-1?

You mods have gone soft.

Bukkake boy gets that pee wee gobbrick from arsenal, and i get an epic ginger midfielder? Maybe ill ruin our hopes by creating another abortion OMT

Cheers!!

Well, personally, I fudging hate gingers.

Glenroy - you have humiliated the club, GG, the fans, the players, but most of all you have humiliated yourself.

I think we need to give him an avatar that correlates to the humiliation he has served us. Maybe a pic of a ****.

Glenroy - you have humiliated the club, GG, the fans, the players, but most of all you have humiliated yourself.

I think we need to give him an avatar that correlates to the humiliation he has served us. Maybe a pic of a ****.

At least my avatar isnt a lie

Louie Spence.

A faggot with a chronic lisp.

Ah as i thought.

Now should i send you a picture of me so that DHSF can have me as his avatar like ive got him as mine?

michael-buble-590-112310.jpg

Back