• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT - How long have you been a member of GG?

this is also my 3rd or 4th version of GG. started on gg-chat.net in the early/mid-2000s i think. i've only managed 2000+ posts in all those years, so in other words not very active. i've registered on some of the other spurs forums, but although we have our fair share of knee-jerkers, attention seekers and internet warriors, we certaintly don't have many kids and immature teenagers like some of the other ones. and those, for me, are the most annoying. also like some poster mentioned, most of the other team's forums use this one as a reference, and we should take that as a sign of some sort of quality. i do miss some posters though: w8bcampbell was fun, as was forza_keane. clarky i haven't seen in a while and what happened to dazza_5 and his constant girl problems? also miss king of norway's pre-match analysis. and the days of karma were brilliant. but a lot of good posters have joined, so still like it alot here!

This is my 3rd forum since joining (few weeks before the 2/8 season)

Looks wise - thought the one back then was an absolute winner

Last edited:
I've been lurking for a long time, almost a year and a half since first registering. Not much posting on my part these days, I'm busy peeing on fences around in Asia, but still checking in when I have internet.

Lurked on yidtalk(?), joined on the change to spurs update and seen countless GG's get resurrected. Not been about as long as some, although many names have long vanished.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Fapatalk

I was thinking about it this morning, trying to suss out how long I'd been a member here based on players associated with us.

I clearly remember excitement about the impending signing of Bobby Convey, and that was 2003. As was the whole Rivaldo fiasco.

So I must've been around for about 10 years at least or so I reckon.

How about you lot?

I'm actually not sure. Think I might of joined 4 years ago after keane was sold to see other fans reactions

Well joined as 'Kingdawson' in 05 but posted under 'Robbiekeane22' (i was young, naive, and damn right stupid) long before that.

Back when all the posts were in a tree type format. Clearly remember being linked with Effenburg, Guardiola (as a player). Remember the Rebrov signing. Being linked with Shevchenko as a result plus Saviola.

For about 6 years! Then stopped last year, tried to log back in last month, and it said my username wasn't registered!! So now like 2 days lol.

I was thinking about it this morning, tryin

g to suss out how long I'd been a member here based on players associated with us.

I clearly remember excitement about the impending signing of Bobby Convey, and that was 2003. As was the whole Rivaldo fiasco.

So I must've been around for about 10 years at least or so I reckon.

How about you lot?

Not forgetting Morrientes!
Didnt Convey have the work permit issues that went on for ever!

Back