• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT - How long have you been a member of GG?

I have been here for a while. Not sure which iteration could be the fifth or sixth or 100th I dont fudgein know.

It was Spurs Update when I first started posting here
Ditto.

Used to post much more in those days, but have been mostly lurking for the last few years.

Great to see the site back -- was forced to trawl lesser fora, which wasn't a particularly great experience.

Alrite Paxton? Hope you've enjoyed your break from GG as much as I did!

In answer to the question, this is my 2nd, before that I was a lurker mainly...

I didnt, it was like losing a limb, had to lurk on another forum just to keep up with Transfer gossip,etc; Felt dirty like I was cheating on the wife.
How did you enjoy the trip to WHL last week?

About 6 years - almost every day - hardly ever post - cos I agree with you all - was a hard few days without you!
Part of my celebratory routine when we win is to read the whole match-thread, comments, ratings etc.
After Everton I didn't know what to do with myself...

Was a member over 9 years ago but forgot user name & password, I am an old git! Great to be back and wonderful to be a JUNIOR member at 64 like being in the MCC or Athenaeum club

About 6 years - almost every day - hardly ever post - cos I agree with you all - was a hard few days without you!
Part of my celebratory routine when we win is to read the whole match-thread, comments, ratings etc.
After Everton I didn't know what to do with myself...

Love doing this when we get back from the games at 9 or 10pm. Its been a thumb-twiddling few days without GG

How do you think it feels for us? ;)

Walked into that didn't I? :(

You're the perfect person to be asked this question, you've been on a good few years, there's some more new posters over the last couple of days, what was the official Glory-Glory welcome (apart from Chinese burn and head flushed down the loo) and should someone permanently be appointed to administer it? I'm thinking The Monkey or southstand1882 being as they (in their humble opinion) both own Randomination nowadays.

can remember surfing the web a lot but settling down here when the ITK stuff became really interesting. think there was a guy called "truth" or something who seemed spot on with our negotiations. all went down the drain soon but was really insightful for a while. hooked ever since.

Hell .. can't remember the year I joined ... how the fudge do you guys remember that?

Probably 4th interation of the board, been some highs and lows, both for the club and GG in that time. The board has been better (and worse), but still the only forum that gives me the Spurs fix ...

Edit *** Hahaha no swear filter

Back