• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT - How long have you been a member of GG?

2002 ish... was WolvoSpur then, and moved from the Black Country back down South in 2004... think it was GGNet then

MFC!! Remember that girl we trolled? What was her name? a load of us got on their and was *Ahem* directing her.... What a great night that was!
Incredible evenings depravity. Some Scottish whale if I recall. Proper rotter. Pure evil.

You, me, Manc and billy, if I recall correctly?

Been around for a few redesigns. Used to be called Man Sheikhy, thank GHod the servers nuked themselves, what an awful name... It was around the time Danchev was an unpopular guy, must have been around 2008-ish.

Incredible evenings depravity. Some Scottish whale if I recall. Proper rotter. Pure evil.

You, me, Manc and billy, if I recall correctly?

That's it! A big old unit. Didn't MarkySimmo get involved too? or was that another outing?

Long time lurker and admirer before joining.

Used to participate within the non-disruptive, conform-at-all-costs, cotton-ball-comfy world of COYS. Would always marvel whenever they referenced something edgey and funny from GG - "you're gonna get your f'kin' shares cashed in", EnterThePitbull's great contributions, Dan G's malevolent squirrels, etc.

After expressing a fair few opinions that didn't go down like narcotic cough syrup, got myself chucked out and now happy to be part of GG, even if it mainly is an admirer from afar. I'm a better informed Spurs fan for my time here.

I reckon back around 2003. Remember a few old names like ParkLaneJames and some doris called SouthStand something (what was it about a glove?). There were some great posters around then, sadly some of them left for their own reasons.

You know, I had no idea GG had been around for as long as it evidently has been, judging by some of the posters here. :p Personally, I used to frequent Vital Spurs from about 2008-ish, and migrated here in January 2012 after lurking for a while. Still keep an eye on VS, although the likes of r/coys and CFC are also growing steadily enough to warrant a look now and then.

I've been here since forever, Noodle's drunken rant, EastStandSal's crush on a certain welsh wizard, SSG's ditto on Anderton (and certain gloves i'd give a lot to never have seen).
I think was brought to the site by reading Dunlop's Diary, if I recall correctly.

I'm just thankful that LeedsSpur and Mick disappeared. They would drown out any conversation with a thousand basketballs of flob. FLOB FLOB FLOB FLOB FLOB FLOB. Jeez, I would hate to meet people like that in real life. It must be wonderful to know everything about everything and always be right and fight like Jack Reacher and have balls of steel and be the best and rightest of right at all times in all situations.

I've been here since forever, Noodle's drunken rant, EastStandSal's crush on a certain welsh wizard, SSG's ditto on Anderton (and certain gloves i'd give a lot to never have seen).
I think was brought to the site by reading Dunlop's Diary, if I recall correctly.

It was Keane that SSG had a wide on for

I'm just thankful that LeedsSpur and Mick disappeared. They would drown out any conversation with a thousand basketballs of flob. FLOB FLOB FLOB FLOB FLOB FLOB. Jeez, I would hate to meet people like that in real life. It must be wonderful to know everything about everything and always be right and fight like Jack Reacher and have balls of steel and be the best and rightest of right at all times in all situations.
It is.

Well, not the fighting bit - I haven't been in a fight since I was about 13. Not sure I'd even know what to do if I was.

Back