• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT - How long have you been a member of GG?

ringo

Tim Sherwood
In the beginning..

given that we are at the start of another incarnation of GG (long may it reign) ..how many posters were here at the very very beginning of GG, and if not in the beginning how many versions of GG have you endured/survived/enjoyed.. despite my consistently lowish post count I joined fairly early on (I think) and this is at least my fourth (possibly fifth? It has been a long time) version of GG (the best Spurs forum on the net by far)

Alrite Paxton? Hope you've enjoyed your break from GG as much as I did!

In answer to the question, this is my 2nd, before that I was a lurker mainly...

I'm not sure how many versions there have been in total -when I joined early 2000s(?) it was pretty busy then - perhaps once everyone is back someone who has been here since the early days could write a very brief history of the forum - including notable events. I'm sure there would be a fair few suggestions for those - various player sightings in hotels/airports -Manc's postings - and so on.

I've been mainly lurking for the past 10 years, since the Something's Happening thread. New forum, new leaf. I'm going to post a lot more regularly.

Been a member for nearly 2 years and this is my 3rd version of GG. Both times its been "Down" Ive been like a junkie who has run out of drugs!! Serious withdrawl sympton fears!! I even logged back into SpursCommunity such was my need to discuss all that is THFC these past few days (Nice bunch mind!)

us guys that are attached to GG...we REALLY need to stick together , even if we move . cause you never know what people think of you at other sites

did i just see an "auto save" function? wohooo

Only joined in November. Don't really have the time to post often, unfortunately, so I'm more of a lurker.

Think this is my 3rd GG board. I posted alot more when i was younger, had no net access for a few years then got my own place and have been lurking for a while since then really.

Think this is my 3rd, or 4th, version of GG. Been here a while now I guess (as whitehartrebel, however!!), lurk for long periods, post for short periods. By far the best Spurs board IMO, here you can call a spade a spade without fear of retribution.

Back