• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT / Going to Liverpool Friday to see the Missus' family

Every ticket I've selected for for has been obstructed view, in the main stand and the Paddock which is wierd.

Its more justifying the 35 quid or so, need to assess money situation and figure out whether I'll still be able to eat if I go to this. Not sure if other Spurs fans in Liverpool I know want to pay that much money to go undercover as well. Seems a bit ridiculous I've been in Liverpool for almost three years and haven't been to any ground here though...Decisions.

Go, mate - do it for Spurs

Food is overrated. As long as you have good water supply you can get away on fruits for a few days. :D

Go, mate - do it for Spurs

Food is overrated. As long as you have good water supply you can get away on fruits for a few days. :D

I have taken your advice and figured out money wise that it's pretty doable. Only issue is it'll just be me as other mates can't spend that much on a game at short notice but I'm still well up for it. Should be boss.

Makes me feel much better about not being able to see tonights game due to unforseen circumstances.

So is Goodison generally a good ground to visit then folks?

Text the missus to ask if I can go to the game

"Are you joking" she replies.

First line is the problem....

Second line: Tell her you are a grown up, and even though you are in a relationship, you are still two individual people, with the freedom to do whatever you want to.

hahaha. sorry lads didnt see this and thought that from the silence I could get away without responding.

no. I did not go. Met my mate in Liverpool high street with the Mrs and her mum ( I went fcuking shopping ) and he still had the spare ticket. Said to him that i couldnt go, he understood and then we went our ways. was about 3pm and I walked past the bus station that had a sign "Goodison Park - Everton - bus this way". My mrs said she felt bad, so I kept saying "So you should" and was acting like a kid.

That said, the party we went to at about 4pm was near Manchester and was miles away from Goodison park so I would have been late and in a really tinkled off mood. I did however manage to watch it on a stream whilst the family members were in the living room, and was still tinkled off. My mrs Uncle was good though as he watched it with me. He was a top guy, he actually played for Liverpool in the 70's, and was cheering spurs on.

Oh and parts of Liverpool are an absolute brick hole. It was a good weekend but was constantly singing in my head, " I wanna go home, I wanna go home, Liverpool's a brick hole, I wanna go home".

Last edited:
Back