• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT / Going to Liverpool Friday to see the Missus' family

If it was me, I'd see if her family have anything planned for those three hours and if not, go to the game. If they do, and will be offended if you're not around, just watch it on MOTD. imo letting football rule your life is as bad as letting a relationship dictate everything.

1215191746693_f.jpg

The fudge?

Its your life, not hers to dictate.

Go to the game, then bring her back a kebab or something.

And if that doesnt work and shes still angry, take the other posters advice...give her a sponge punt and be done with it

there is a plus side to not going - a free pass for her to do whatever it is you want her to do to you.

Go to the bloody game - put your foot down and show her who's the boss! Not like you can't enjoy the evening with her is it?

Alternatively, a kick to the sponge seems like a good shout, that would also show her who's boss.

I'm assuming there's no tickets left Spurs-wise but there's a fair amount of Everton tickets left.

Considering going undercover, but their OS is telling me 38 quid for a seat with an "obstructed view". Not sure I can justify that kind of money....

Have found tickets for 33 quid, but still no idea how bad the obstructed view is....Any who've been to Goodison got any advice?

Back