• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT / Going to Liverpool Friday to see the Missus' family

You think you got probs do you? .....
Her indoors is a diehard armchair Man U fan and her side of the family are mostly Gooners too !
So if you don't mind =;

She has 2 options

1) Let you go to the game
2) Ban you from going, at which point you spend the whole day and subsequent week in a bad mood with her, and eventually tell her to 'fcku off you controlling bint'

Just give her a load of spiel that she won't understand.
Overestimate the importance of the game. Tell her tickets were luck goldust and you can't believe you're luck.
Just do whatever it takes mate. It'll eat away at you big time to be so close to the game, with a ticket but not in attendance cos the missus has the hump.

Play it cool today though. Don't bring it up unless she mentions it.

Smash her

6a00d8341c558f53ef011572286f4c970b-800wi

Genuinely surprised DHSF hasn't offered to go up to Liverpool & "Keep her company" while you're at the game....

Never ask a girl you want or need to do anything just fudgein do it.

In the morning you want a fudge? fudge. dont ask. fudge away.

If you are gonna go - let me know.

Genuinely surprised DHSF hasn't offered to go up to Liverpool & "Keep her company" while you're at the game....

Im busy with my own shenanigans. BUT she knows I will be watching the Everscum game.

Back