• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT - arabspur

Status
Not open for further replies.

totman

Jose Dominguez
Why is everyone constantly whining about his avatar, smiley, signature or whatever?

Just live and let live. Does it REALLY annoy you that much. If it does, then I'd say its your problem and not his.
He clearly wont stop, and he clearly likes the fact that people keep telling him to.

The only reason I am so aware of his (extremely harmless) signatures, is because of all the bitches who keep whinging about it.

Get over yourselves.

Arabspur is one of the worst posters on this board.

I can live with the avatar, it's everything above it that's a problem....

Arabspur is one of the worst posters on this board.

I can live with the avatar, it's everything above it that's a problem....

But people rarely comment on his posts....all I read is "can you take the smiley away" etc. Annoying

Just want to know what peoples problem is. Im intrigued as to why people get so annoyed by such a big nothing......probably should be in random to be fair.

Its such a strange thing to get so upset about. So he puts a rolling eye smilie. Who gives a fudge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back