• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ossie Ardiles

Fcuk

I hate seeing these titles with just the name of a retired ex player in them, I always fear the worst, unfortunately in this case it is bad news.

Come on ossie!

@aimeeardiles: Just to let everyone know Ossie Ardiles is fine. He was involved in a car accident and had stitches in his head but he is fine. Thanks.

@aimeeardiles: Just to let everyone know Ossie Ardiles is fine. He was involved in a car accident and had stitches in his head but he is fine. Thanks.

Hopefully this is true. Ossie and Ricky along with Hoddle were my introduction to Tottenham

Hope all are ok that were involved in the accident. Same with Charliedup, they were the players that drew me into supporting Spurs.

Sounds like Ossie will be fine, thank GHod.

Those bloody sheep though!

Now it seems they are fine, the same thought crossed my mind. They've got to be the biggest hazard on a deserted barren island with a population of about 20 sailors sitting around dusting their submarine.

Now it seems they are fine, the same thought crossed my mind. They've got to be the biggest hazard on a deserted barren island with a population of about 20 sailors sitting around dusting their submarine.

All time spurs legend or not you gotta ask what an argentine is doing on the island anyway ;)

All time spurs legend or not you gotta ask what an argentine is doing on the island anyway ;)
Compatriots of his country died in the Falklands war. They didn't necessarily want to fight us either, Galtieri was a ruthless dictator.

No doubt Ossie and Ricky shared deeply-divided loyalties over the issue, because they were brought up - brainwashed even - to believe the Malvinas were rightfully Argentina's and that Britain were the invaders.

Does beg the question what Ossie truly believes now though. Having said that, no one would want to be in his position.

Good to hear he's okay anyway.

Just goes to prove that Argentines and the Falkland's don't mix.

It always pleased me that the Falklands never affected how Ardiles was perceived. He look the sabbatical while there was fighting but came back and stayed for many more years. Football fans can be cruel but I don't remember him getting grief even from other fans because of his nationality.

Back