• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*ORMT* SPURS v WBA

Rock Strongo

dodgy Dave Goosegog
It's the first official resurrected match thread since the last time GG collapsed *applause*

Where? WHL
When? 25.april - it's a Monday. 20:00
Badger? No.
Jesus?

B10s2GHIMAADV4a.jpg:large

I'm quite nervous about this one. Then again, I was also nervous about Stoke and Manure. 5-0 whipping.

Think Harry's comment post Stoke showed our attitude ...

Those guys can't wait for the next game, they want to play, they want to put pressure on Leicester.

According to Pulis, their non performance at the Scumirates was because the players aren't used to playing on a Thursday.

I'm quite nervous about this one. Then again, I was also nervous about Stoke and Manure. 5-0 whipping.

Same here. Think this may well be tougher than the rest, due to the fact I think they will come to defend. Credit to United they came to play football at WHL, and I think Soton will too, which suits our style better. I doubt Chelsea will play for a draw and Saudi Sportswashing Machine may well have to win to stay up and should be quite open.

WBA, as they have proved a few times at WHL and at their place this season, are quite a tough nut to crack. Another early Kane cracker would do us wonders, but I fear we may have a long wait on our hands on Monday night, may even take a penalty. We may well have to accept a 1-0...for a change, and a nervy end to the match

back on line!.... well done...

from what I heard wba did not turn up against arse....
because..not used to playing thursday!!!!!...What a load of B's.

conspiracy alert wba being paid off.

anyway... we'll fight till the end............................

You would expect any Pulis team to be hard to break down, but they didn't look like that last night.
We are looking so confident right now, this team believes they can win every game. We should be able to deal with any attempts to park the bus, and an early goal could just see the floodgates open like we have not seen all season. I really can't see them beating our defence at all.
Starting 11 is nailed down.
If it ends up another 4-0 I would not be at all surprised, maybe more. (But I hate tempting fate).
I hope we can generate a similar atmosphere to that at the Brittania. Absolutely excellent support. Monday night needs to be a full on song-fest all night long. We are on the cusp of something special.

dreading this, spurs are better than Arsenal.My guess is after watching last night this could be our heaviest premier league defeat

When Spuds see Berahino, they will be on their knees thanking JP for not selling him to them.

Lowest away Albion following in the Prem perhaps?
shocked.gif

I would rather be relegated and pulis leave than to force myself to watch this crap any longer.

The bloke could spend £100 million and he'd still play the turgid crap we are currently been served up

Same here. Think this may well be tougher than the rest, due to the fact I think they will come to defend. Credit to United they came to play football at WHL, and I think Soton will too, which suits our style better. I doubt Chelsea will play for a draw and Saudi Sportswashing Machine may well have to win to stay up and should be quite open.

WBA, as they have proved a few times at WHL and at their place this season, are quite a tough nut to crack. Another early Kane cracker would do us wonders, but I fear we may have a long wait on our hands on Monday night, may even take a penalty. We may well have to accept a 1-0...for a change, and a nervy end to the match

Yeah they s*** on our parade last time we won the league, beating us 2-1 at home on the last day.

As the Rock infamously shouts out in his workout videos, "Focus !".

Take nothing for granted, grind out or Press and Play, let's get the W !

Onwards and Upwards, #COYS !!!

Note - No badgers were harmed during the making of this comment

Gonna miss this season when the glitter settles.

Coys.

The football gods are smiling on us for saving Muamba.

Back