• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT - Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project

Hopefully we're still in the game at half time.

DJ8og7FXcAAAxqt.jpg

fudge! Didn't realise the game is tomorrow. I've booked a table and a 5 course at a gourmet restaurant, and my parents are babysitting.
Well, well.... Perhaps better to not watch it after all.

fudge! Didn't realise the game is tomorrow. I've booked a table and a 5 course at a gourmet restaurant, and my parents are babysitting.
Well, well.... Perhaps better to not watch it after all.

I know what I'd rather be doing

The result of this game is a simple question of applying physics.

Ardiles Law states that ‘We have no central defence, therefore we are fudged’.

The result of this game is a simple question of applying physics.

Ardiles Law states that ‘We have no central defence, therefore we are fudged’.
Jose law states that 'We have no central defence, so play a game that relies on our central defence being solid an unbreakable.''

you'd think Pep would be more than aware of the super low block then Kane > Son whenever we get the chance setup so i can't see a world in which that gets the result again - really don't know what we'll see, Mourinho seems to be lurching from one setup to the next lately so hard to predict.

lloris
Aurier Sanchez Alderwiereld Davies
Sissoko Hojberg Ndombele
Bergwijn Kane Son
I struggle to see any setup that's likely to get a result.

Guessing it will be Son on the right again to get away from Walker. If Aurier is ready to play that would be a boost.

Will be interesting to see if Ndombele is moved forward to the #10 position or not, if we're going to have any chance of not getting pressed into a very defensive game he must be deeper I think. Lineup will tell us a lot about what he plan is.

Based on form, this game belongs to City. We have surprised a number of people on some occasions but based on team form, player quality and fan support for managers - this should be City's.

I think Jose has beaten them twice in the last 18 months with Spurs. Lo Celso is a miss for us.

It's quite remarkable that we've had both some of the best games vs City, and also some of the worst. We've been smashed 6-0 a couple of times, but also won in incredible games as underdogs and odds stacked against us. The games vs City are rarely boring!
If we win again now, I'd consider us to be their bogey team.

It's quite remarkable that we've had both some of the best games vs City, and also some of the worst. We've been smashed 6-0 a couple of times, but also won in incredible games as underdogs and odds stacked against us. The games vs City are rarely boring!
If we win this I’ll consider Dr Tottenham working overtime to raise expectations pre the Carabao final, where we become one of the few teams to have beaten an opponent twice in the league, still finish below them and then lose to them in a cup final.

Usually a good fixture - when they got their lottery win we were establishing ourselves as best of the rest so we had a few years tussling before they left us in their dust but still managed to pull off the odd upset here and there.

If we win this I’ll consider Dr Tottenham working overtime to raise expectations pre the Carabao final, where we become one of the few teams to have beaten an opponent twice in the league, still finish below them and then lose to them in a cup final.

Did you really have to say it out loud? :weary:

I know a City fan at work who fudging hates us. Apparently we're their biggest bogey team ever.

Nothing but a friendly cup final warm up. What could go wrong?
I’m sure I have in one of my earliest football memories that there was a charity game pre our 87 FA cup final, one of the teams was called David Frostspurs? It seemed like the cup final coverage was on all day too!

Back